pompano

TB Lurker
Credits
:spam1: :spam1:
viewimage
[/URL][/IMG]

See larger picture,just click on the link.:wacko:

[img=http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/2087/1745189126406050824_th.jpg]

:nono: OK I will fess up. Saturday morning 2 cf friends of mine where doing a meet. So when they droped there back box, I backed in front of it to snap the pic with my phone.:busted_blue:

Pompano said:
:nono: OK I will fess up. Saturday morning 2 cf friends of mine where doing a meet. So when they droped there back box, I backed in front of it to snap the pic with my phone.:busted_blue:

That's what I was thinking, it didn't look like it was hooked up and the legs are down, but the image quality makes it hard to see.

Familyman said:
That's what I was thinking, it didn't look like it was hooked up and the legs are down, but the image quality makes it hard to see.

I agree about the quality. Had to snap it quick,and my phone doesn't take the best pic's.:shades:

Pompano said:
I agree about the quality. Had to snap it quick,and my phone doesn't take the best pic's.:shades:

But it does handle some pretty gross pictures that tierod really enjoys

Dude, I hope you haven't created a problem for yourself... these days, any little rules violation gets you the boot.
My advice; take that picture down brother.

chainsaww said:
Dude, I hope you haven't created a problem for yourself... these days, any little rules violation gets you the boot.
My advice; take that picture down brother.

Why? He's not touching the trailer from what I can tell, the 5th wheel is still in the down position. Just backed up real close.

You know all it takes is one .......
I still think it was funny !
:bicycle: