FedEx Freight | Fedex buys Genco

Yes but FedEx makes the rest look like child's play. Employees are meat there. Stock holders are the god Fred worships. Enjoy the money that is all there is at Fredex.
Isn't it the stockholders that invest their money that allows the company to operate and provides the employees with a job to provide a service in order to make a profit that in turn rewards the stockholders for their initial investment?
That's Capitalism 101!!

Isn't it the stockholders that invest their money that allows the company to operate and provides the employees with a job to provide a service in order to make a profit that in turn rewards the stockholders for their initial investment?
That's Capitalism 101!!
I am not saying capitalism is bad. I am saying FedEx is a monster to it's employees. I can not stop a company from doing what it want's. But I can let people know this place is a beast when it comes to cuts. Best of luck just remember the more people between you and the top dog the less you count.

How much money does stock holders have to put in with the record breaking profits.
Seems more like filling there pockets at our exspence.
Red im sure you wouldnt mind sendingthem that extra 3 k you make.
Hope you figher out if this is a job or a service.?????