fedex freight wreck in tx

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
there was a fedex wreck 07/28 around 2am in alanta tx around 30 miles south of texarkana texas.a pick up truck and a fedex truck colidided in front of the walmart on us 59.the pick up was under the fedex tractor compacted.when the fedex driver got out of his tractor to see what he had done he had a heart attack.does any one know the conditions?

any one know how the pick up truck and the fedex driver are doing? i drive up and down us 59 mon thru fri night and talk to other drivers on the cb.i hope they are ok.

I searched all of the newspapers,and TV stations that has Texarkana news reports and couldn't find out anything regarding information on this Fedex accident?
So if theres someone on the truckingboards that lives around where it happened,maybe they can post something about what they know?

wreck in atlanta tx.

the two people in the pickup were employs at the mcdonalds located there. I was told that one of them was killed. Other than that I don't have all the facts yet.
I was told the pickup went through a flashing red light and caused the wreck.

the two people in the pickup were employs at the mcdonalds located there. I was told that one of them was killed. Other than that I don't have all the facts yet.
I was told the pickup went through a flashing red light and caused the wreck.

I personally talked to the tow truck driver who pulled the Fed Ex truck off of the pickup truck.The tow truck driver also drives a tanker truck durung the day he said the male and female in the pickup truck where killed.The male was 20 years old died instantly,the female passenger age 17 was pinned in the truck, died after the Fed Ex truck was pulled off of the pickup.The tow truck driver said the girl was screaming for an 11/2.She also died at the scene before paramedics could save her.If you drive by the accident scene you will see two crosses or flowers in front of an office building.The Fed Ex driver was not cited,the pickup pulled out in front of the Fed Ex truck.God bless all involved and pray for all three families.

Even though no fault was given to the driver.
Its got to be a very sad memory he will carry with him the rest of his life.

Drivers be safe out here on the roads,always stay focused,exspect the unexpected,never take anything forgranted.
And I pray that God will give us all traveling mercy.