Fedex Ground dumped his kite,on the Indiana toll road.

I was held up because of this and the other accident, (not mentioned). It looked like Crete wasn't paying attention and hit the left rear corner of a flatbed ending up in the median and leaving what looked like flour all over the highway. This was at MM53.5 on the east side, meanwhile on the west side at appx MM68 a guy pulling a reefer came up on the backup too fast, slammed the brakes and jack-knifed. It was an interesting day on the Indiana tollroad, to say the least.

Does Fedex train drivers? Every time a turn around they are crashing. Plus it doesn't help speeding down the road going 75MPH with a set.

Does Fedex train drivers? Every time a turn around they are crashing. Plus it doesn't help speeding down the road going 75MPH with a set.
Я могу ехать так быстро, как я хочу...lol

This is what the guy says while passing you

I run the tollroad over night & was wondering why that Crete trailer was in the middle with it being coated with what looked like paint right b4 the 56 service plaza. I'm finding out now with all the mishaps last week.

They're trying to make as much money as they can before they get sent back to their former soviet block country.

I work for freight. Have been in the freight business all my life. 37 yrs. and I am ashamed to say I work with a bunch of Morons. I never seen trucks wrecked as often as these guys. They run like crazy. Never stop for coffee or a break. It's hammer down. All the time. Well. You se the results. They just bought 1200 new tractors. All automatic I guess to make it easy for the next bunch of idiots they hire

What a crazy thought that any truck is not able to travel under 65.
If that is the case it must be wicked driving in,and around trucking terminal yards.

I work for freight. Have been in the freight business all my life. 37 yrs. and I am ashamed to say I work with a bunch of Morons. I never seen trucks wrecked as often as these guys. They run like crazy. Never stop for coffee or a break. It's hammer down. All the time. Well. You se the results. They just bought 1200 new tractors. All automatic I guess to make it easy for the next bunch of idiots they hire

Well they'll learn the hard way! They've assigned me to one of those new Kw's with the autoshift and I'll tell u this in all of my yrs of working here I've never drove a automatic thru the winter. They say these newer automatics are wayyyy better than the old ones......BUT TO ME...BOTTOM LINE...IT'S A DAMN AUTOMATIC! IT'S NOT A TRUCK IF ISN'T MANUAL!....AND IF U CAN'T OPERATE A MANUAL SHIFT TRACTOR THEN....SMH...SMH. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'LL BE LAYING OVER ALOT THIS YR MORE THAN EVER.

Fed Ex does have a lot of wrecks...Anytime there is a pile up in fog...a Fed Ex rig will be somewhere on the stack....Re. I-10 Texas wreck yesterday

What a crazy thought that any truck is not able to travel under 65.
If that is the case it must be wicked driving in,and around trucking terminal yards.

It's called a joke.

Anyway, I never once saw a Fedex truck drive the posted speed limit or obeying local traffic laws, so my respect for Fedex drivers and the company is pretty low. The sooner Fedex goes under or the sooner Fedex pulls every truck off the road, the safer we will all be.

Being a safe professional driver is no joke.
Driving around clueless unfocused,distracted 4 wheelers is no joking matter.

As a professional steering wheel holder you are to focus on everything.
Even when 4 wheelers are focusing on next to nothing.
Whether they want to admit it,or not they need you to be the professionals for everyones safe ride.

Being a safe professional driver is no joke.
Driving around clueless unfocused,distracted 4 wheelers is no joking matter.

As a professional steering wheel holder you are to focus on everything.
Even when 4 wheelers are focusing on next to nothing.
Whether they want to admit it,or not they need you to be the professionals for everyones safe ride.

True, but this isn't related to what I said.

How about that!
Well to avoid any arguments at this point.
I will post one of the most annoying words in the english language.
(WHATEVER)
Which simply means I am agreeing to disagree with the direction this thread topic is going.

Well they'll learn the hard way! They've assigned me to one of those new Kw's with the autoshift and I'll tell u this in all of my yrs of working here I've never drove a automatic thru the winter. They say these newer automatics are wayyyy better than the old ones......BUT TO ME...BOTTOM LINE...IT'S A DAMN AUTOMATIC! IT'S NOT A TRUCK IF ISN'T MANUAL!....AND IF U CAN'T OPERATE A MANUAL SHIFT TRACTOR THEN....SMH...SMH. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'LL BE LAYING OVER ALOT THIS YR MORE THAN EVER.

Autoshifts are here to stay, unfortunately. They claim to be more fuel efficient, thus the big fleets are going to them. We've had them at Dot Foods since I've been here (over 8 years). While I miss the control I had with a manual, I've reluctantly gotten used to the auto. I have not experienced any problems in the winter and my route takes me along the Great Lakes snowbelt through Erie, PA from Joliet. Last year I got a new truck, a Volvo with the Volvo I-shift. It is a clutchless, automatic, 12 speed. We had a rare mild winter, I am curious to see how it performs this winter.

It's called a joke.

Anyway, I never once saw a Fedex truck drive the posted speed limit or obeying local traffic laws, so my respect for Fedex drivers and the company is pretty low. The sooner Fedex goes under or the sooner Fedex pulls every truck off the road, the safer we will all be.
Be CAREFUL airbrakes since there are many FedEx Drivers here at TB and they're not trainees or foreigners.
Blaming one company for roads being unsafe is about as logical as blaming Werner for the stupidities of Swift drivers.
FedEx, as well U. P. S. have FAR LESS ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS than ANY of the LARGE CARRIERS.

CHEERS!!