FedEx Freight | FEDEX Ground Line Haul Routes for sale

He may have went to one of the other boards looking for a sucker

Like I said .....with comments like this its no wonder there is no response. I would've not expected this out of a moderator. I know several drivers with 25 to 30 years of experience that are top notch drivers That work there......you cannot judge all drivers the same because of a few bad ones....I am willing to bet you have some bad ones where you work. I hope you don't find yourself looking for work and only have this place to go......

Like I said .....with comments like this its no wonder there is no response. I would've not expected this out of a moderator. I know several drivers with 25 to 30 years of experience that are top notch drivers That work there......you cannot judge all drivers the same because of a few bad ones....I am willing to bet you have some bad ones where you work. I hope you don't find yourself looking for work and only have this place to go......
Are you aware this is an owner operator looking for a driver. Do the math

Are you aware this is an owner operator looking for a driver. Do the math

I think that you need to reread the first post..... it appears to me he is trying to sell his business.

FEDEX Ground Line Haul Routes for sale

I have 7 Tractors in two states pulling for Fedex Ground also have 6 tractors run under own authority. All trucks are on dedicated routes. Growth is projected to be 48% in the next three years. Please contact only if you have the backing to purchase.

I am also aware of the owner operator deal at Fedex ground and how they deal with there drivers... I am pretty sure better than you do. As said before not all people and owner operators are created the same. When the job market gets thin you will deal with it accordingly.... unless you like living and or teaching your children it is OK to live on the Obumer plan.

I am interested in purchasing you routes, but would like the seller to remain and manage it. Please give me some more info on you business ( Financials, fedex contract.......)

Mottie

514 918-8026

48 percent growth, sounds like they are going to be swinging through the freight terminals and picking up our freight why we sit, going to be all owner op. for all of fedex when its all said and done

He obviously has never been in here or he never would have posted this to begin with.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It came from the general trucking/ watering hole forum and it's over a year old, somebody just decided to bring it back to life and move it here.

FedEx Ground????? Are u SERIOUS??? You will work for PEANUTS!!!! That's why these Contractors are losing drivers!!!

You would own the routes and trucks be the one paying drivers peaunts.....duh! Would expect a little more from someone with such an ingenious screen name.

I'd work for Vitran before I even thought of working there...I can't believe Ground is even competition for UPS, I get a discount, and still use UPS...I ask who they are shipping with and request UPS. I'm so tired of being compared to them when I'm asked where I work. There record is so poor, DOT puts us all in the same boat when it comes to safety. It's Ground that's in the ditch- not Freight! I just can't wait until the day comes when we "Go Ground". I'll quit.

I don't know as they are any worse. I have been at freight for a little over 2.5 years and never worked anywhere that had as many wrecks. I think it is a combo of the run like I should be 30 min ahead of where I am mentality in LTL and guys forgetting they are not driving long wheel base twin axle tractors pulling 53 footers. I don't get why...I am the guy as soon as it gets a little bad all you others are blowing by. Freight gets there when it gets there...who cares.

I know my motorcycle tires I order are through UPS ground. They ship for free on orders over $99 and a $7 flat rate on cheaper orders. They have a 3 day guarantee and $20 two day, $10 one day. Been that way for years. My tires have always been sitting upright waiting on me on the 3rd day. It's through Jake Wilson. Free Shipping - Jake Wilson .. Wonder why they use owner operators? Shipping through other outfits required mo money and lots of it. My last motorcycle shipment came from California they also used UPS ground with a cheap rate and had a 5 day guarantee. They even gave me a tracking number. I watched it go clean out yonder, then up through yonder, then back over yonder then down to my doorstep. Gotta love those minimum wage shippers.