FedEx Freight | Fedex Retiree Health Care Coverage

overforty

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have any information about Pre-65 retiree health care coverage or has anyone taken advantage of this benefit.

Only Corporate brass have that benefit, unless you are a pilot...

Check out the benefits, just got a printout with the details. Looks like they are adding all Fedex companies. Conditions are.. if your at least 55 yrs old and hired before Jan 1 1988 you must have 10 yrs continuous service. If 55 and hired after Jan 1 1988 you must have at least 20 yrs continuous service. Looks like they are dumping their provided health care and paying a lump sum for pre 65 based on age at retirement. At 62 yrs. that is $22,000 for me and $22,000 for spouse. This enables you to shop the market for best deal and use money to offset premium cost.

That's like people saying fat head looks good in the hat you sent him.
6T8ikxc.jpg

Also it looks like their closing this program to to all employees hired on or after Jan 1 2018 to make it sustainable for current employees.

Check out the benefits, just got a printout with the details. Looks like they are adding all Fedex companies. Conditions are.. if your at least 55 yrs old and hired before Jan 1 1988 you must have 10 yrs continuous service. If 55 and hired after Jan 1 1988 you must have at least 20 yrs continuous service. Looks like they are dumping their provided health care and paying a lump sum for pre 65 based on age at retirement. At 62 yrs. that is $22,000 for me and $22,000 for spouse. This enables you to shop the market for best deal and use money to offset premium cost.
THANKS! First I've heard of it. I will check it out.

If true, this is some very big news. VERY VERY BIG NEWS. :1036316054:

The joke's on you. You all had the chance to fix it, but you were either too dumb, or too scared.
Was and still for representation. But on further review FXF has offered early retirement health since 2014 . Current mo.premium $964 mo. Retiree and spouse.Go to Fedexehr.com. For info.

Ain’t it nice when guys like to pounce on someone when it’s they that have no clue as to what they’re talking about??
Like most drivers, instead of doing their own research, they didn’t know because no one had told them!!

If you click on the link below, it will DOWNLOAD the 2017 plan, in PDF format.

Click here for the Pre-65 Retiree Health Enrollment Guide that includes information on Retiree Health eligibility, plan options and cost.