FedEx Freight | Fedex slaps linehaul drivers in the face again......

I can't blame them...I'd be doing the same thing with a 10yr plan to get out.lol

You would be surprised, alot of those greedos just want to buy something else and are up to their eyeballs in debt, keeping a princess happy at home I guess.

By using these contractors to pull our sets it only tells me one thing......we must be hauling cheap freight cause it seems that's the only way for the company to make a profit instead of using a company driver. As far as using that "imbalanced lane" excuse all the time....i don't think so cause i see the contractors each way 5 days a week.......so they can me another lie & hope that i believe it.

FIRE IN THE WIRE said:
By using these contractors to pull our sets it only tells me one thing......we must be hauling cheap freight cause it seems that's the only way for the company to make a profit instead of using a company driver. As far as using that "imbalanced lane" excuse all the time....i don't think so cause i see the contractors each way 5 days a week.......so they can me another lie & hope that i believe it.

PT is cheaper no matter what freight it is.The profit margin is still greater using PT.

FIRE IN THE WIRE said:

From what I've heard from multiple bosses and not red shirts we are still bleeding money out.

Not right ! Last Thursday night I pulled into cgt behind a hill bros driver pulling one of our sets and to ice the cake he gets out of his sleeper cab with fed ex freight ball cap on and our uniform pants , couldn't tell if he had the shirt for he had on a flannel coat .got a picture of him in the break room . To top it off I can't even get a via out of their do to these guys taking runs I'm sure any of us would love to take . What's next are they going to be on the dock unloading our freight next ? You all should have seen Ups at cgt Friday night

Not right ! Last Thursday night I pulled into cgt behind a hill bros driver pulling one of our sets and to ice the cake he gets out of his sleeper cab with fed ex freight ball cap on and our uniform pants , couldn't tell if he had the shirt for he had on a flannel coat .got a picture of him in the break room . To top it off I can't even get a via out of their do to these guys taking runs I'm sure any of us would love to take . What's next are they going to be on the dock unloading our freight next ? You all should have seen Ups at cgt Friday night

Doesn't it just suck! Watch the outsiders who wear our uniforms and then listen to the Company. Thank You. IT is Happening NOW.

From what I hear some of these guys are former Natl. Contractors. Im surprised Fedex doesnt have a fit considering how concerned they are with belt buckles and what not.

Many of the National contractors had to lease to Hill Bros. to keep pulling our trailers. They used to wear our uniforms when they were leased to FedEx.

From what I hear some of these guys are former Natl. Contractors. Im surprised Fedex doesnt have a fit considering how concerned they are with belt buckles and what not.

It is shoes now at my terminal. There is a 11x13 photo of a shoe that is NOT ACCEPTABLE, This is important stuff I know. Check my shoes OK. These are the guys who will take about 25% of the Road Jobs.

POPCORN said:
It is shoes now at my terminal. There is a 11x13 photo of a shoe that is NOT ACCEPTABLE, This is important stuff I know. Check my shoes OK. These are the guys who will take about 25% of the Road Jobs.

We only care about compliance during a Snapshot. Lots of people wear tennis shoes now. I want to make a Jethro belt out of the twine on the dock next time they want to check.

We only care about compliance during a Snapshot. Lots of people wear tennis shoes now. I want to make a Jethro belt out of the twine on the dock next time they want to check.

Nice Bud. Hike your polyester drawers up and show your COMPLIANT Shoes PROUDLY! They don't seem to care anything about the stuff I care about.

I have just been approved to obtain a FEDEX Linehaul route. I'm OK with the O/O part. But for those of you who are already there, what should I watch out for and is it worth it?

OMEGAO said:
I have just been approved to obtain a FEDEX Linehaul route. I'm OK with the O/O part. But for those of you who are already there, what should I watch out for and is it worth it?

None of us are O/O.If your an O/O that was awarded a FedEx Freight linehaul contract of some kind then tell us all about it.