FedEx truck, police car collide

Jack Knife

TB Veteran
Credits
A police officer had a close call Friday morning after a crash involving his police vehicle.
Authorities say a FedEx truck hit his car as he stood on the side of I-85 during a traffic stop.
The Braselton police officer pulled over a car on the shoulder of I-85 southbound just before the Chateau Elan exit. He was outside of his car when a truck slammed into the patrol car.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/tractor-trailer-crash-blocking-i-85-barrow-county/njXBK/

I'm sure the fedEx driver will be charged with this crash,along with a fine for disregard of the move over law that most states have.
Although I'm glad to see no one was seriously injured,in this crash.

I bet the occupants of the car Officer Earl stopped feel lucky to be alive. I wish the Fed-Ex Driver and Officer Earl a full recovery from this horrific accident.

I'm sure the fedEx driver will be charged with this crash,along with a fine for disregard of the move over law that most states have.
Although I'm glad to see no one was seriously injured,in this crash.

First responders cut the driver free. He taken by helicopter to a hospital in Atlanta. His condition is unknown

That stretch of I85 is very busy in the morning with the inbound commute, along with truck traffic inbound with freight, this is a section of interstate that is 2 lane, can be a PITA at times!