FedEx Freight | Fedex vs Vitran

What about our new division that is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa? Is it just a shutdown of Vitran's U.S. operations?

vitran got mau center manager yesterday but what i dont get is why anyone cares who is better we are all just numbers trying to make a living as long as we all can feed our familys we are the same

I have not seen any new faces around....explain? Is he going to run the Appleton terminal when it re-opens?

Opps, sorry. Every week there is new talk of re-opening our Appleton WI terminal, so if it is true, I guess we just got a Manager for the place

It is open. there were 6 or 7 trucks in the yard. some vans backed to the doors. 3or4 sets of pups there also. And a big 4 sale sign near the road between the two drive ways. I drove by it Sunday afternoon. It brought back memories of when we first moved in there as Quast. It was a step up from the Holly terminal in Neeah Wi.

Open as in manager ect. PD is dispatched from tomah, llinehaul from milwaukee. Oct 1 they are officially opening with manager and asst mang

Anyway, yes they have hired a female to run the place (ex FE from Mauston FE Freight? dunno) The word is she is going to be in Milwaukee next week for orientation, have not heard who Asst Mang is going to be. Appleton never officially closed, we just called it closed due to no management ect. The day shift P&D was dispatched and fed freight to Tomah, night shift linehaul was dispatched by Milwaukee, I believe there is like 4 P&D and a couple linehauls is all. It has been for sale for a few years, and put up for auction last year even, but no takers.