Feds warn of imminent attack on southern border

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kantgetryte, Aug 30, 2014.

1. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

[video]http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014082934762/us/homeland-security/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-by-feds-on-us-border.html[/video]

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Our only chance of Obama raising the threat level or starting to pay attention to what's going on is if it starts snowing this week.

And even then there is no guarantee.

[​IMG]

3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

I think the threat is already here, and has been here for years, its no secret that muslims have been taking jobs in transportation for years, look who's driving alot of the trucks that you pass or pass you, trucks that can haul a heck of alot of destruction , look and see who's behind the wheel of a hellava alot of taxi's, taxi's that pull up to the doors at packed airports everyday unrestricted , park in front big hotels and big buildings in every major city in the country, again unrestricted, these are the people that planned and went to flight school ,waited and waited for things to fall into place before 9/11. We get excited when we hear that young muslim men from America leave to fight with ISIS after being recruited on line, we should be worried about the ones that are staying and maybe hearing a different recruitment speal, a speal that calls for attack from within, now some of you may thinks its a stretch but think how un-imaginable 9/11 was as we watched it unfold. Its here IMO.

4. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Are you suffering from phone face?

Would you be surprised if one morning we get up to the news that during the night 100 families, men women and children, randomly selected all across the country, had been beheaded in their homes? How would that affect America? The fear and chaos would be devastating. I think the big events like 9/11 will not be their strategy.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

That could easily be their strategy. It would turn this country into complete chaos, and even have a worse effect than 9/11. I don't put nothing past these barbarians. But some would rather just keep their head in the sand, hoping that they will go away. We will get hit again.....people better start waking up.

6. kboomarang

I don't see a huge attack at a single large target, maybe suicide bombers at grocery stores on a given saturday throughout the country, bombings at airports throughout the US at a given time, rock concerts, movie theaters, parades, look at the Boston Marathon only coordinated from one end of this country to the other.

7. Flatire

Flatire Banned

8. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

if that happens the dems will upset by all the real islamaphobe activity

9. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Are you suffering from phone face?

Agreed, random acts that avoid shootouts or confrontation. Fear and chaos. Many are here and more are coming. "Melting pot" may come to mean something totally different than it has historically. I see this threat as so significant that I have chosen to refrain from direct criticism of President Obama, after all, he is our Commander in Chief and at a time like this all we can do is rally behind him and hope for the best.

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

If they do hit us here at home, I expect all hell to break loose against the Muslims. I'm hoping that nothing happens but something is likely to happen any time now. If it does I expect the pent up frustration inside America to blow. And it won't be favorable for the Muslims......including the peaceful ones.

11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

I'd love to be able to rally behind Obama, but he's not a leader and he's made it virtually impossible.

12. kboomarang

Agreed, for it was Mr. Obama himself that impowered ISIS in hopes of over throwing Assad in Syria, because of Assad's brutal regime, A) these people are only ruled by fear, they need a heavy handed leader to rule them. B) ISIS seems to get a real kick out of slaughter. C) Assad is not too handy computer wise, while ISIS has no trouble uploading beheadings. So it comes down to Assads still running the roost, and ISIS and our arms and equipment are out on a Obama caused mission of slash and burn that is stronger and broader everyday, some leadership, some foreign policy, but then again they are the religion of peace and love, how was he to know.

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

This week Pelosi will inform us that ISIS is just another humanitarian group like Hamas is.

14. Flatire

Flatire Banned

15. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

The question is this......

Everyone (other than the far left and this administration) realizes that the threat will become a reality soon, as the radicals can just walk across our border. But once Congress is back in session, will they keep fumble ******* around with this issue, or will they actually do something to help secure our country?