Yellow | Fellow drivers regarding tsa fingerprints

LEGCHECK53

TB Lurker
Credits
Fellow drivers read my post on the Holland site before you go get your fingerprints the rules have changed in the last 3 months regarding your birth certificate it must have a seal on it so the dumb aholes can feel it now I have only had the dam piece of paper for over 50 yrs and now it aint good enough. I bet if I had a dam turban on my head it would be good enough. sorry drivers I have to blow off some stress just some info for you drivers

Since when do you need your birthcertificate..
I don't know I'm from Indiana maybe other states are different that's what they told me to bring when I called the tsa number they did not say that it had to have a state raised up seal on it till I got up there my birth certificate had a 1962 date on it and they still would not accept it so now I have to get a new one from Missouri that might take a while

Apparently it has started. Friend of mine at fed ex just got his prints done. You need the county copy, with the seal, not the hospital one.

In recent years with all the crazy crap going on with terrorism, etc., verification of identity has gotten much more strict. Blame it on conditions in the world today.

Apparently it has started. Friend of mine at fed ex just got his prints done. You need the county copy, with the seal, not the hospital one.
I had the county one not the hospital one it was 50 yrs old and did not have a seal on it they said the rules changed 3 months ago it has to have a seal that is raised so they can feel it. it is just one more thing after another just trying to renew your hazmat

I had the county one not the hospital one it was 50 yrs old and did not have a seal on it they said the rules changed 3 months ago it has to have a seal that is raised so they can feel it. it is just one more thing after another just trying to renew your hazmat
It's getting harder & harder to obtain and renew these hazmat endorsements. Why is the company not reimbursing us for all of our trouble?
We must have the endorsement to work for yrc. The company gets paid more to haul hazmat but we dont get anything except screwed.
I've filed twice on this issue and lost. Really?

It's getting harder & harder to obtain and renew these hazmat endorsements. Why is the company not reimbursing us for all of our trouble?
We must have the endorsement to work for yrc. The company gets paid more to haul hazmat but we dont get anything except screwed.
I've filed twice on this issue and lost. Really?
Every LTL requires hazmat . Even Walmart .. It is your license , not the companies....

I can't wait to see how all the Eastern European, middle eastern, and Hispanics forge these...
Me too that's got to be why they want the raised seal on it I'm sure they will figure out how to get around it the lady could tell mine was old it was all yellow and a 1962 date on it she could tell it was not forged but she still would not take it man the stress with this job is getting bad no wonder people go berserk nowdays just sayin by the way this is still an unskilled job they just a warm body behind the wheel of 80,000 lbs. I saw one person the other day take 35 minutes to get into the dock and that's who's coming at me down the road . man I'v got to calm down I'm getting a bad attitude.

Every LTL requires hazmat . Even Walmart .. It is your license , not the companies....
Yeah yeah I've heard that bs before. Then why do most of our competitors reimburse their drivers? You're gonna tell me to go there and work then right?
Just another example of the union drivers gettin screwed again.

Obama is still trying to get his Birth Certificate to say Born in the USA !!! kinda like all them Towel head driver's out of Chicago area !!!:disillusionment:

Fellow drivers read my post on the Holland site before you go get your fingerprints the rules have changed in the last 3 months regarding your birth certificate it must have a seal on it so the dumb aholes can feel it now I have only had the dam piece of paper for over 50 yrs and now it aint good enough. I bet if I had a dam turban on my head it would be good enough. sorry drivers I have to blow off some stress just some info for you drivers
Tsa now required
Tsa now requires 2 forms of id's a non expired passport will do !

Yeah yeah I've heard that bs before. Then why do most of our competitors reimburse their drivers? You're gonna tell me to go there and work then right?
Just another example of the union drivers gettin screwed again.
You need a license no matter where you work. I am not concerned that I have to pay to renew my own.

Me too that's got to be why they want the raised seal on it I'm sure they will figure out how to get around it the lady could tell mine was old it was all yellow and a 1962 date on it she could tell it was not forged but she still would not take it man the stress with this job is getting bad no wonder people go berserk nowdays just sayin by the way this is still an unskilled job they just a warm body behind the wheel of 80,000 lbs. I saw one person the other day take 35 minutes to get into the dock and that's who's coming at me down the road . man I'v got to calm down I'm getting a bad attitude.
Jus
just do more leg checks and forget about the rest.