Yellow | Fellow drivers regarding tsa fingerprints

This new hoop to jump thru is going to cause me a lot of leg work. I was raised in an orphanage and have never had a birth certificate. Never really needed one. I don't even know what hospital I was born in. I'm sure I can find out. Can't be that many hospitals in Atlanta in the mid 70's. Just more BS with this job

Yea, but what if the hospital closed?

Don't know. Have to cross that bridge when I get to it I guess.
I couldn't resist giving you a hard time. Good luck on getting the documents you need. Been there, done that. A pain in the butt, but once you get you Pass Port or Birth Certificate you never look back. von.

As I have said before, vote buying. Imo.
Could be, I don't know, I just can't figure out their motives. It's like they just plain old hate us and need to kick us in the ribs every chance they get.

Every LTL requires hazmat . Even Walmart .. It is your license , not the companies....
Yes, you are correct. This is My license and I had to pay for it. That's why I refuse to show it for identification at some of my customer's docks such as Dow Corning and others. It's my choice.
Needless to say we don't get the business. I really don't care. I'm bitter towards the company and if that's how they choose to play this stupid game then I'll play too!

Yes, you are correct. This is My license and I had to pay for it. That's why I refuse to show it for identification at some of my customer's docks such as Dow Corning and others. It's my choice.
Needless to say we don't get the business. I really don't care. I'm bitter towards the company and if that's how they choose to play this stupid game then I'll play too!

All the stuff we have to do to get a CDL with HazMat has nothing to do with the company. It's a Government requirement since all the terrorism stuff started. Your bitterness toward the company for playing "this stupid game" is a bit foolish. Your bitterness should be directed at the Federal Government since they are the ones requiring all of this. As far as showing your license at a customer, that's an entirely different matter.

All the stuff we have to do to get a CDL with HazMat has nothing to do with the company. It's a Government requirement since all the terrorism stuff started. Your bitterness toward the company for playing "this stupid game" is a bit foolish. Your bitterness should be directed at the Federal Government since they are the
ones requiring all of this. As far as showing your license at a customer, that's an entirely different matter.

What I am referring to is the fact that we all should be getting reimbursed for some of the extra trouble we are having to endure. Our competitors are and I think that's what really irritates me.
I was forced to take a day off work, drive my own vehicle 100 miles one way and pay $86.50 for fingerprinting.
I'm tired of giving back!!

What I am referring to is the fact that we all should be getting reimbursed for some of the extra trouble we are having to endure. Our competitors are and I think that's what really irritates me.
I was forced to take a day off work, drive my own vehicle 100 miles one way and pay $86.50 for fingerprinting.
I'm tired of giving back!!
I do not know of any competitors that pay for their drivers fingerprints, or license. Medical exams, yes.

I do not know of any competitors that pay for their drivers fingerprints, or license. Medical exams, yes.
I've been told by Fed Ex & Conway (XPO) drivers on the street that their companies help out with the background check expense.
I'm not sure about OD or some of the others but I'm gonna find out

I've been told by Fed Ex & Conway (XPO) drivers on the street that their companies help out with the background check expense.
I'm not sure about OD or some of the others but I'm gonna find out
Was not aware of that, but I doubt YRC would start paying it out of the goodness of their heart.

UPS FRT does the reimbursement.

If your license is going to expire I recommend getting your prints done at leat 45 days ahead,Dept of HSA sucks,they are slow.