Fellow Local Driver Suspended

Customers can be a-holes and as a driver and a "representative" of the company their is a standard,you simply say nothing and walk away....

I think the point being made is contractual punishment standards, to ensure fair treatment for drivers. I don"t have my union book on hand, but I do believe it covers drivers and customers relations in regards to punishment. I commend your driver for telling the truth and taking his punishment. Regardless if your represented or not, it"s best to admit the mistake, take your punishment and be damn sure to learn from it. Whatever direction NCT takes, I wish you guys all the best.

That is pretty funny,,,,,,a driver calls a customer a name gets suspended for it and now the company is being run by Stalin woooooooooooowswer !!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no Democracy there pal, they call ALL the shots regardless of how anyone feels. When has anyone gotten positive feedback from NCT towards the drivers sacrifices??? They all told you....not getting a raise let alone the 5%. How does that make you feel????

Fair is when a company is controlled by the union and then sell you're division off because the drivers in that division didn't want to go union.... Yep that's unfair.... Oh wait I forgot we voted Aginest the union ... And we end up unemployed... Funny how that worked...