Central Transport | figure by morning you will ban me again????

nice video , cant defend a driver who doesn't take care of his equipment, that equipment should be at the shop before departure or HFR and assigned a different power unit? but of course this possibly could have been taken (video) behind the shop where trucks are (OOS) ??? just to make everything go according to the hate central plan... what the heck I could make a video like that at any company,

I miss the women roller derby. There is a team here in Akron but their are on a basketball court. I liked watching the roller derby on the banked oval rinks where they could really get going.
Always loved to see a good cat fight. Oh yeah......The good old days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have to say that we all have our own opinions about things and if you look at my history I was pro company until I could not take it anymore. Though I was a company man like citi, I never antagonized but I did try to see the positives. There are so many good people that got royally screwed by the fed ex crew. I hope justice comes their way. Prior to Vitran the PJAX drivers stuck together and we took care of the morons who purposely screwed the company. I am sure that Vitran was the same way, but once we got so big and the economy went to the crapper it was hard for them to keep the good guys. I hope that Citi can see the light and get along with the V-Men...I still am in contact with both drivers and management that I worked with and would come back if situation was right. I miss the freedom of the road. Now I have a cubicle and have to listen to everyone complaining how bad they have it.

Well Captain Obvious you didn't need to say it outloud. . . I was getting a private chuckle out of that. :(

I call shenanigans those trucks are OOS and some angry on their way out took a video of every bad tractor and trailer he could find behind the shop!!!!! 100 to 1

I call shenanigans those trucks are OOS and some angry on their way out took a video of every bad tractor and trailer he could find behind the shop!!!!! 100 to 1
Whether you like CT or not you must admit that was a good video and took quite a bit of time.........I liked the music it was set to....Great song.

What song is that? Perfect fit for the video.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I was thinking of the other video "My life at Central Transport" That song was "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who..........Much better video...Google it if you haven't seen it.......I can't post the link now......I'm not sure about the other video's song.