Holland | Filing W2

freightman251

TB Lurker
Credits
Am filing next saturday (taxes) Can anyone give me some info on whether or not to include Red Star settlement check? anyone? anyone? Beuler? (Ferris Beuler):duh: :duh: :duh:

Am filing next saturday (taxes) Can anyone give me some info on whether or not to include Red Star settlement check? anyone? anyone? Beuler? (Ferris Beuler):duh: :duh: :duh:

If they 1099'ed you or W2'ed you, the IRS knows. If someone just wrote you a check, then its up to you and your morals. Use taxact.com dude. Its free!!!! Need any basic help on using taxact just ask me. I'm getting $7200 back, yippeee!!!

Yes I would file it.They did tax you.I kept a copy of my stub and I am gonna use it as a w2. I also asked my tax man for the enforcement number of the IRS so I can report the fact that ADP didn't send me one.I file on the 20th ,They got that long to get it to me.

Hey Frgtman 251 I'll call you in the AM and let you know what to do. I was indisposed when you called this evening.

Taxed

I think that Dirtball has the right idea. USF withheld alot of money from those checks & we should claim it even without the W2.

Everyone I talk to say the same thing...its USF's last chance to screw us.

The year I got my WARN Act check from CF I also received a w-2 for that money.

That money is taxable and should be claimed

If you file without the W2, make sure you have the EIN number (employer ID number). Red Star's EIN is 15-0425100. I used that number because the check stub says Red Star, Auburn NY on it. I got no where talking to Ercole's office or USF's lawyers about this. One said to call the other. . .dahhhhh