SAIA | Filthy Trucks

if any of the tandems still pulled worth a damn i wouldn't mind having one since 90% of the time i pull vans. i miss my 04...it spent 2 months at volvo and came back as the best pulling truck on the lot. i could hit a hill with 40k lbs and it not drop below 60.

10 -on the seats! my 07 seat doesnt recline nearly enough! not to mention that hell on earth passenger seat when training someone for a week! as for washing, i wash mine 3 times one week in bhm and 2 the next... stays clean!!!!!!

Sheet climber, see if there are any trainer trucks available. If you are training on a regular basis, you should be able to get one. They have an air ride seat on the passenger side. As for washing, well hope for a good thunderstorm......:biglaugh:

bubba trained me a couple years ago.... it was right after they replaced his trainer truck with an 07 with no airride passenger seat. spending half the night on the passenger side sucked ***. i could fall asleep, but would soon wake up b/c i wasn't comfortable. nevermind the fact the seat didn't have an armrest.

bubba trained me a couple years ago.... it was right after they replaced his trainer truck with an 07 with no airride passenger seat. spending half the night on the passenger side sucked ***. i could fall asleep, but would soon wake up b/c i wasn't comfortable. nevermind the fact the seat didn't have an armrest.