Yellow | final months for yrc?

LONG LIVE GATOR FREIGHT WAYS. WITH ZIMMERMEN ON OUR SIDE AND ZOLLARS ON YRCW WE CAN'T LOOSE:clap:

Soon there will be no more regionals left to sell and then:TR10driving03:

here is another one shoeman!!!!

Union Affiliation-- rather not say! Go figure, go away!

Stop showing your ignorance and educate yourself.

If need be, YRCW will cut off its arm (Regionals) to save the body (YRC), not the other way around. Another way to put it is to "sacrifice your pawns, to save the king".
In the freight business, and the economy, there are constant peeks and valleys, that last for several years.

When times are good and corporations have cash to spend, they purchase assets of other companies, which is what Yellow Corp.(YRCW) did years ago. Once upon a time, Roadway Corp. did the same thing with Coles Express, Spartan, Viking, Central Freight, and started up Roadway Package System (RPS), now known as Fed-Ex Ground.
As it becomes necessary, they sell off assets to save the major company. These are the toughest economic times that many of us have ever seen, therefore extreme measures are called for.

Go to Yahoo Finance, look-up previously filed 8K's for YRCW, in which it states, the terms of the loans that were restuctured. It explains in those statements that all of USF was put up as collateral.

If needed, whether your profitable Regional Carrier or not, your assets will be used help YRC (Yellow-Roadway) survive.

"Stop showing your ignorance and educate yourself"

Back in the early eighties, Roadway Express formed the holding company Roadway Services.
Roadway Services went on to buy the truck load carrier Nationwide, and then Sparton Express, Viking Express, Central Trucking, Coles Express, and started RPS.
After the strike in 1994, Roadway Services spun off Roadway Express.
Roadway Express then bought Reimer.
Then Roadway Express formed the holding company Roadway Corporation. Roadway Corp. then bought New Penn.
And then Yellow Corp. bought Roadway Corp.

LONG LIVE GATOR FREIGHT WAYS. WITH ZIMMERMEN ON OUR SIDE AND ZOLLARS ON YRCW WE CAN'T LOOSE:clap:

Soon there will be no more regionals left to sell and then:TR10driving03:
who is gator frieght 2 trucker operation and who is zimmermen a driver and zollars is a driver help me out superbamaabomatrucker

"Stop showing your ignorance and educate yourself"

Back in the early eighties, Roadway Express formed the holding company Roadway Services.
Roadway Services went on to buy the truck load carrier Nationwide, and then Sparton Express, Viking Express, Central Trucking, Coles Express, and started RPS.
After the strike in 1994, Roadway Services spun off Roadway Express.
Roadway Express then bought Reimer.
Then Roadway Express formed the holding company Roadway Corporation. Roadway Corp. then bought New Penn.
And then Yellow Corp. bought Roadway Corp.

1. It was "Caliber Systems", formally "Roadway Services".
2. Roadway Express was sun off in 1995, from Caliber Systems.
3.Caliber was bought by Fed-Ex.
4.Roadway Corp. bought Arnold Industries in 2001, kept New Penn and sold off Arnold Transportation Services and Arnold Logistics.

Again I say, "Don't be Ignorant". Rather than posting numerous links, you can "Google"........

Caliber Systems...Roadway Corp.....Arnold Industries

with all the layoffs increasing,empty trailers losing buisness i think doomsday is here soon for yrc.:popcorn:
If you work for a YRC company shame on you. I work for UPS Freight and I don't want you guys going anywhere. You need to stay strong and positive and stop writing negitive things, its not good for anyone.:smilie_132:

doesn't matter if you have a good attitude or not. if they decide to lay you off they will. i got laid off 03/06 `1 wk after merge. they said not enough work for my shift . How did they know that after only 1 wk, oh well

doesn't matter if you have a good attitude or not. if they decide to lay you off they will. i got laid off 03/06 `1 wk after merge. they said not enough work for my shift . How did they know that after only 1 wk, oh well
Its also a bad economy all of us in union frt for a while have been laid off now and then. I know its not fun and you don't know whats gonna happen next. Try to keep your head up and good luck to you yellowchick/sea and all the rest of you in that situation.:smilie_132:

If you work for a YRC company shame on you. I work for UPS Freight and I don't want you guys going anywhere. You need to stay strong and positive and stop writing negitive things, its not good for anyone.:smilie_132:

Thanks for coming over here and saying something worthwhile.

You bet! It's time for us to expand our influence.:tribehasspoken::biglaugh:

I think the ECI's should keep an eye on Renscout also. Take him under your wing, teach him how to cause trouble, ummmmm... I mean teach him how to respond to posts in an effectual manner and I think he'll go far. :shades:

I think the ECI's should keep an eye on Renscout also. Take him under your wing, teach him how to cause trouble, ummmmm... I mean teach him how to respond to posts in an effectual manner and I think he'll go far. :shades:

Man, you're making us feel almost as important as we think we are.:joke: I know a lot of people here :thumbsdown: us. But I know my place, that won't change anything. I'll still be the same pain in the a$$. And I can't imagine any of the others feel any different. Anyway we are hardcore Teamsters, we don't recruit. They have to come to us.:biglaugh:

New title for Larry Retired

Man, you're making us feel almost as important as we think we are. I know a lot of people here :thumbsdown: us. But I know my place, that won't change anything. I'll still be the same pain in the a$$. And I can't imagine any of the others feel any different. Anyway we are hardcore Teamsters, we don't recruit. They have to come to us.:biglaugh:
A round of applause for Larry Retired, the official ECI spokesman! :clap:

No, not spokesperson...we will have none of that pc crap here in ECI land...:ranting: