Yellow | final months for yrc?

Surviver

And from there the $h!t began!!!!!!
I think when all of this is over,the surviving company will be called Roadway.[/QUOTE]

Personally,I think, I could be wrong here, the surviving company will be called YRC, INC.

(that INC. was JUST for YOU Deuce!)

Personally,I think, I could be wrong here, the surviving company will be called YRC, INC.

(that INC. was JUST for YOU Deuce!)

Well, you're all wrong - it's going to be called "Yellway" and I'm going to win the $5,000 prize for coming up with the new company name!! So there, ECI's strike again!! :hysterical: :clap: :clap:

Well, you're all wrong - it's going to be called "Yellway" and I'm going to win the $5,000 prize for coming up with the new company name!! So there, ECI's strike again!! :hysterical: :clap: :clap:

Put a "H" in there for Holland.................Hellway:shift:

I think when all of this is over,the surviving company will be called Roadway.

(that INC. was JUST for YOU Deuce!)[/QUOTE]

This isn't very clever, but I have a sneaking suspicion you are right, especially since they have gone to all the trouble of a new logo, etc., etc. And quite frankly, that part of the equation has been over for some time now. It must suck to have to accept reality. I wonder what it is like there in fantasy land.

I guess he has a bad attitude like some of you guys that posted here today walking around always thinking DOOM & GLOOM!!!!!!!!!!! People that live in misery answer questions like that.

Do you see anything positive yet? or is it more doom and gloom like I have been saying since day one?

Like the dates on this thread

Like the dates on this thread....the doom and gloom is all in the past...look toward the future bro's and sis's!!