Finally Linehaul!!

Discussion in 'Southeastern Freight Lines' started by hotrod81, May 7, 2012.

1. hotrod81

hotrod81 Member

After many years of being the linehaul fill in man when they go on vacation or out for whatever reason. I finally got my name on the bid and will be full time. Prayers do come true, my city days are over with!

LTLIndentured likes this.
  2. hammer down

hammer down Member

Way to go, hope to join you someday on Linehaul side.

3. robo33

robo33 Member

congrats hotrod, been out here 13 years, becareful and get ur rest let us know if we can help in anyway

4. A Crusty Hippie

A Crusty Hippie Member

Looking over your benefits packages,very comparable but what is the mileage pay and/or hourly pay for linehaul? Looking to relocate to FLA soon.Want to have a job in place before I move. Just intersted in the facts before I apply.

5. CenturyClass

CenturyClass Lead-side Recruit

good luck. now hopefully your company doesnt do a major COO and you lose your run!

Enjoy it, and get your rest, becuase if it entails dockwork like most other LTL's youre gonna be beat.

6. Redskins

Redskins Member

After 9 years I just made it to combo, not excited about working the dock, but I sure am glad to be out of the city! I'll just wait my turn for linehaul. Hopefully I wont have to wait long

7. hotrod81

hotrod81 Member

ive passed up combo many times over the years. i dont want anything to do with that dock. much respect to those who do it, because its not easy.

8. Edtoflo

Edtoflo New Member

I've been combo going on 4 years now. Waiting for my chance to jump L/H all the way.