Finally the mystery is OVER!!!

JoeV1001

TB Lurker
Credits
Finally we all get to move on. The great mystery is over on what Jevic is going to do. I like to say it was a pleasure working with the good people Ive met in my short stay at Jevic and hate to see it end this way. Dave G makes George Bush look like a great president and who knows with other guidance and less throwing money away(sounds like bush too) practices by Dave maybe Jevic would of stood a chance to be what it was when it was great.
Those days I never knew but alot of people tell me Jevic was a great company to be a part of.
Thanks for a great ride folks....good luck to all!!

10 million on new trucks, 600k on a new computer systems, don't you think that maybe if these investments were not initiated we might all still have a job? I know the fleet needed to be updated and the JCAT system was outdated, but maybe this should have been done in a better ecomonic situation. It wasn't broke, so maybe it did not need to be fixed yet. I also wonder what will become of the few mgt people from J8 that relocated to J7, J2 and J6...what a kick in the face, sell everything and move on a promise that they knew would not be fullfilled.

I wish those that moved on a promise well, I can't imagine relocating and then finding out that I don't have a job. Way to go upper management

O we just had to have the new phones!!! customers just had to be updated on their freight.. drivers need to be tracked .. god for bid you stoped on the way out or in, to squirt the dirt!!!! as a 15 year employee I was a beliver right up till a week ago...accepting a slow down in the economy as a excuess for lack of inbound freight. I was dead wrong and so were my dreams..If those two were as sharp as they thought they were, they should have tryed a little harder a little sooner......................

O we just had to have the new phones!!! customers just had to be updated on their freight.. drivers need to be tracked .. god for bid you stoped on the way out or in, to squirt the dirt!!!! as a 15 year employee I was a beliver right up till a week ago...accepting a slow down in the economy as a excuess for lack of inbound freight. I was dead wrong and so were my dreams..If those two were as sharp as they thought they were, they should have tried a little harder a bit sooner

Ryan, Kyle and Bill were sh*t on more than most, they believed in Jevic and moved to try to do something for their families...after they closed J8 they were offered positions within the company. Imagine moving and then finding out your career was finished. My prayers go out to you guys

Talk about the "most" what about the drivers that had 15 years in and relocated for their company years ago. So dont even feel sorry those few............

I am not trying to diminish the sacrifices of the many, I am citing the most recent instances of the abuse of those in upper management. I know the the driver and dock workers are screwed, but there are many in mid-level management that had their lives disrupted. We were part of a family...not labor versus management. Mid-level management were in the same boats as the rest of us....sold down the river

My husband gave 14 yrs to this company, only taking 4 personal days within. He provided the "extra" help when they needed Saturday help and made it to #2 on the seniority list...He truly gave all...What for? Jevic left us high and dry in the middle of a recession with 5 kids to feed and a mortgage to pay...let alone the fact that by LAW residents of Mass are to carry health insurance!! Some snicker and tease about "getting" Jevic freight...please don't be so insensitive, it is just a painful reminder that that freight could have been a meal provided for his family...

Amen, way to go Delanco, you really had our best interests at heart. I heard there is a dock worker at J7 that will now have to discontinue chemo due to losing insurance. This is total bs

The "fun At Sun" Management Never Did Nor Ever Will Actually Care About Anything Other Than Their Bean Counting.

Smokestack...

I honestly think it doesn't matter if they do or not, I base this on the attitude of our VP of operations Tim C. and his smug "I'm better than you, and you don't matter " attitude. They really do not care what happens to us. They thought it was wrong that a driver made over 60k a year, even though our guys worked their butts off. Of course, what goes around comes around, and if they are truly heartless, they will get theirs. As the rest of the dedicated employees on this board will agree, they will balme it on anything BUT poor management.

Move forward and don't look back...

Of course, what goes around comes around, and if they are truly heartless, they will get theirs.

They can't hide forever and it is true
''WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.''

Here is a example....
As I said this happened to me and my wife when
we were 30 and just had a baby. The guy did the
same thing to us and never looked back. He
took his money and bought a really big fancy
house and horses , one day a horse kicked him
right in the head it really f-ducked him up bad.
The man never was the same and his quality
of life sucks. God will do his work in mysterious
ways. My dad told me this saying and I never
believed him till that happened. Now that I'm
almost 50 I have seen it many more times , it
really does come back to get you one way or
another. Keep the faith guys and move froward.

Smokestack