Finally

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
I start driving next. After how long of dealing with bs. One week of training then I might be on my own. But of course a buddy of mine that works for Performance food service calls me to tell me there looking for 2 drivers out of there shuttle site in the cities. 230 a day guarantee. Would be nice to make that kind of money

I would make more doing groceries tho. I miss the money. There starting me out at 19 a hr doing steel

I would make more doing groceries tho. I miss the money. There starting me out at 19 a hr doing steel

Its a starting point, not an ending one, your with a good company, I'm sure you can make that 19 work for you! After all there are breaks, lunches, traffic ;)

Yeah I might be able to. I do wish I made more. It will be nice having all my holidays off tho. They do have the routes timed out like sysco to. We'll see how it goes

Yeah I might be able to. I do wish I made more. It will be nice having all my holidays off tho. They do have the routes timed out like sysco to. We'll see how it goes

Money ain't everything, I don't make as much as some but my life is better, yea, I work nights but I love my work and those that I work with, Sysco asks alot but I have worked at worse places.

Yeah I know money isn't everything. Just sucks the all my friends make more then me. But 2 of there wives dont work. I will tell you this. GfS moves into MN I would be gone in a heartbeat.