Finding a way to pay it back

Yup, it doesn't matter what the side of the trailer says, we are all out here doing the same job. I have helped several US Foods, Sysco and even my former company's drivers in one way or another. I am also friends with a Sysco driver who is in the same yard as I am. We both have a camp at the same campground.

Wait a damn minute mister, I thought we were friends? How can you cheat on me with another Sysco man just because he is there and I'm not.

I'm flabbergasted!!

Wait a damn minute mister, I thought we were friends? How can you cheat on me with another Sysco man just because he is there and I'm not.

I'm flabbergasted!!
Actually that would be two Sysco guys, LOL. Also friends with another Sysco driver in the same yard as me. And so is our one salesman, they are next door neighbors, literally, lol. Correction make that three, our new shuttle driver that starts tonight is a FORMER Sysco driver and a TB member ;-) LOL

And GT you know that you will always hold a special place with me my friend ;-)

Actually that would be two Sysco guys, LOL. Also friends with another Sysco driver in the same yard as me. And so is our one salesman, they are next door neighbors, literally, lol. Correction make that three, our new shuttle driver that starts tonight is a FORMER Sysco driver and a TB member ;-) LOL
And GT you know that you will always hold a special place with me my friend ;-)

Thanks Big R, you are the man, I don't care what moneyman says..LOL ;)

This thread has gone on long enough.

I hate it when people hold the door for me. First they jump in front of my dolly and make me bring it to a screeching halt, then they'll say "hang on let me get that for you" well, I don't want to hang on, don't you see you are slowing me down by making me wait for you to open the door for me? Stay out of my way.

And then they want to be on the wrong side of the door, if you're gonna hold the door, get behind the door, on the same side that it opens, you can't be holding the door from the other side, because then you're actually standing in the doorway, and I don't have all that much control over my load when I bump over the threshold. I seriously wish I could hit these people, or run over them, or drop a box on them instead of saying "thank you". I can get my own dang door, I do it all the time and guess what, if it's a double door? I'm going through the other side.

Pay that back.