XPO | Fire at Birmingham terminal?

Dordcnwy

TB Lurker
Credits
Cant find a news story to confirm, but saw this post this morning. Anyone have any information?
FpnnjAY.jpg

It was three tractors to be exact. The security guard did not even know they were blazing until the fire truck was at the gate trying to get access. Lost two sterling and a Freightliner I heard. Not sure of the cause...

It was three tractors to be exact. The security guard did not even know they were blazing until the fire truck was at the gate trying to get access. Lost two sterling and a Freightliner I heard. Not sure of the cause...
Arson or electrical failure. Not much other would cause it.

Arson or electrical failure. Not much other would cause it.

I heard of 3 trucks burning up at one barn and they said that the Vnomics computer cause the fire in one truck which spread to the two next to it.
This is why I do not leave any personal stuff in trucks. I carry in when I get there and carry it out when I leave

Why????!!!!! Why , why didn't they burn more Sterlings? What's wrong with these people? Move the good trucks AWAY from the Sterlings if they are "spontaneously" combusting.

Nobody hurt , right? Also , in Birmingham , Alabama do they have to plug in their tractors? I see so many charred plugs on tractors - it's hard to believe there aren't more fires.

CON-WAY was in love with the Sterling's . The purchasing department probably had to have greef canceling when they found out that Sterling's were not going to be build anymore!! LOL

Remember those Cascadias that burnt up in Pennsylvania somewhere ? The electrical issues with these things have been obnoxious.