XPO | fired thread

I'm glad to hear someone else validate it. I've learned to not believe anything that looks to be just more pot stirring.
:1036316054:

Really they've done some good things like spending a $1,000 on hourly food ect for an event one guy could have picked up the phone and had catered for $500.
I also never understood the amount of money the lean team poured into our terminal , (material and MAN HOURS ) when we lease the building? I hope the owner likes blue and white cause we done repainted his whole falling apart building inside and out on the C-word dime. LOL I hope the crumbling walls can take another coat of paint. (RED)

I also never understood the amount of money the lean team poured into our terminal , (material and MAN HOURS ) when we lease the building? I hope the owner likes blue and white cause we done repainted his whole falling apart building inside and out on the C-word dime. LOL I hope the crumbling walls can take another coat of paint. (RED)
On the other hand, another coat of paint might help hold those walls UP! By the way, do you have indoor plumbing there?

And no pension and pay for health care and you are owned by YRC. It's an embarrassment of riches. ( sarcasm )

My pension is $1400/mo or $350,000 by the time I'm 75. Also don't pay a penny for health Ins, vision, dental, Disability Ins ($300/week), & Life Ins all on entire family. Next April we get .40 cents/hour and profitability bonus. Sure it ain't all that, but its not a kick in the pants like you make it out to be!