XPO | fired thread

Does anyone know if Regional VP Chris B was let go? He had an office at XCL, not sure if he still had one there.

Does anyone know if Regional VP Chris B was let go? He had an office at XCL, not sure if he still had one there.
I've asked management at my location many times " is so-and-so still working for XPO? " and the reaction is always as if I don't work for this company and I have no business asking.

Everyone's not a D-Bag and everyone is not your enemy when your in management. BUT , if you act as though it's "us against them" and everything is a secret , no one else is to blame when that's the environment you wind up with.

No offense to these boards , I go and ask directly about rumors to try and get an official answer. I post on here when no answer is given. I wouldn't post on here half as much as I do if we had better communication. We're almost forced to post on here to find answers to some of the most simple questions.

I've asked management at my location many times " is so-and-so still working for XPO? " and the reaction is always as if I don't work for this company and I have no business asking.

Everyone's not a D-Bag and everyone is not your enemy when your in management. BUT , if you act as though it's "us against them" and everything is a secret , no one else is to blame when that's the environment you wind up with.

No offense to these boards , I go and ask directly about rumors to try and get an official answer. I post on here when no answer is given. I wouldn't post on here half as much as I do if we had better communication. We're almost forced to post on here to find answers to some of the most simple questions.

Yeah. And there are facebook pages dedicated to various topics as well. We have to find the answers. Throw it in their face, and then they still deny it or knowing anything about it. So it's whatever.