New Penn | fired

anyone know anything about a driver fired for stealing ? out of the south nj term.
I know nothing about the situation. However, if someone is found guilty of stealing, it will be federal charge due to the interstate transportation of all of the products. After 38 years in the trucking industry, I only knew 2 people to steal. I have no use for people who steal. The trucking industry has always paid well enough that no one needs to steal.(I DETEST A THEIF AND A LIAR)

I know nothing about the situation. However, if someone is found guilty of stealing, it will be federal charge due to the interstate transportation of all of the products. After 38 years in the trucking industry, I only knew 2 people to steal. I have no use for people who steal. The trucking industry has always paid well enough that no one needs to steal.(I DETEST A THEIF AND A LIAR)

Was one of them named Bill Zollars?

What about corporations that steal?