XPO | Firings!

gfy said:
One was canned for stealing from a vending machine.Two other were forced to sign a manifest they didn't load and put down different names.The one who stoled I didn't no.The other two were good.
i thank if you steal candy or chips you will steal something of value he did not want his job c f did the right thing.

paul wall said:
have you seen any conway trailers with "union yes" written on the back door lately?
No,But you know how they feel about the U word.

DOLLAR BILL said:
i thank if you steal candy or chips you will steal something of value he did not want his job c f did the right thing.
Stealing is stealing,I don't care If its a can of pop or a tee shirt out of a trailer.They are gone.We have no room for that here and I would rat someone out for being thief.If they will steal from our costumers then they would take a radio box.

gfy said:
Stealing is stealing,I don't care If its a can of pop or a tee shirt out of a trailer.They are gone.We have no room for that here and I would rat someone out for being thief.If they will steal from our costumers then they would take a radio box.

i agree whole heartedly. we recently had a pair of nike's stolen out of the locker room while the guy was in the city. i know its wrong but isnt stealing shoes like stealing someones underware? :puke: :sick:

paul wall said:
i agree whole heartedly. we recently had a pair of nike's stolen out of the locker room while the guy was in the city. i know its wrong but isnt stealing shoes like stealing someones underware? :puke: :sick:
Stealing is stealing.They should be layed over a fifth wheel and let someone hook up.

Two we're fired for signing fictitous names on the manifest when loading. The other one was stealing out of the vending machines at xin. Just so you know I am a driver at xfk.

Well, JMHO, but you can't be forced to sign freight onto a manifest and then put another employees name on it. If your supervisor is telling you to do that, refuse to do it or go XGO. Under these circumstances someone higher up would certainly bring attention to it and the supervisors would eventually be discplined and fired for this.

I doubt they had a gun held to their head. It seems they had been in trouble for misloading several times and were trying to avoid those issues so were signing other employees names to the freight instead of their own.

As for an employee stealing. Whether it's a $1bottle of pop or a radio box. It is wrong and that employee must not have valued their job nor theirself to much to be doing something like that.

Now, when it comes to speeding, we all know that is chance you take. Every driver in the company has speeded while driving their truck. But you know they can check the computers in them see if you have been. So don't cry wolf when you get caught.

As for what happened Mr. J. G. it is very sad and that csm should be ashamed of himself for what he did to him.

We hear that the florence drivers were fired because they stole time... meaning that they falsified their log books. One was already repremanded b/4 about it.( so I here) Hung out on Saturday morning with no one to pick him up.