New Penn | first day with np

yo cookie....

best of luck to you....

right now 99% of the truck drivers in america envy you because they aint got the stuff to work nyc....

just remember park ave babes ok, 10th ave and 16th street babes not ok....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Manhattan isn't as bad as it seems. it all depends what area they put you in. i ran it for 9 months straight and i loved it. plus, you got all the lovely ladies to look at:1036316054:
:hysterical: You looking at the ladies:hysterical: Not what the big guy told me about you:hide: ....CRAZY

yes you are

wondering99, Please keep the forum rules in mind when posting

6)Posts deemed to be just mean spirited posts or posts made just to antagonize others may be removed at the discretion of the site administration, the idea behind this site is to create harmony amongst people in the transportation industry.

Thank You and Happy Holidays

CFer

I have driven around Manhattan Boston and Chicago. I would take Manhattan over the other two anyday. And no I am not stoned.

I've peddled Boston, Got lost in a big truck in Manhatten my first time down there in 1982, and have never been to Chi-town and intend on keeping it that way.

I'll stick to open raods and truck stopss for the next few years or 100 lbs which ever comes first

.........did someone say donuts:bgroovy:

I think Al Gore invented the donut along with the internet.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts.

Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg

Uniontrucka:chairshot: not that good..Did he tell you about the wig:funky: :funky: looked like a hooker from one of the truckstops:hysterical:

oh really, somehow he forgot to mention that story. i wonder why ????? the jury is still out on him, lol. i heard when he was running Brooklyn he would constantly hang around a couple of trannies, lol. hey, he's not called the Big Guy for nothing. u guys ride together so i would becareful if i was you, lol.

I dont know much about np but nyc can be fun, just watch out for the cowboy in his underwear playing the guitar.. Good luck maybe I will run into you...:1036316054: