First Day

BLEEDINGREEN

TB Lurker
Credits
I went to my first day at Jevic so far so good it seems like this will be a good change. I came from humping cases for sysco foods. One guy said i will think this is paradise compared to touching all those cases everyday.. Thanks to all who gave me advise and helped me out.. good to be here!!!!:smilies-19296: :smilies-19296: :smilies-19296: :smilies-19296:

Great to hear! I was going to seek you out and say hello today, but got tied up.

Looks like it was a pretty nice sized class.

You met some nice people, no?

yeah people were nice didnt seem to be that bad. The class was a good size but only a couple for NJ, chicago, los angelas, mass. thanks for your reply.

Welcome aboard G.D. You'll run into some real helpful people working here. I'm a j2 regional driver and probably can't offer much more than support from chicago . Keep us informed on your progress.

Welcome aboard G.D. You'll run into some real helpful people working here. I'm a j2 regional driver and probably can't offer much more than support from chicago . Keep us informed on your progress.

Thanks buzz there are a couple guys here training for J2 seem like good guys. I spend alot of my breaks around current drivers there talking and bs-ing with them it seems like its a bit crazy right now since they closed the newark plant. The dock is so overwhelmed the drivers are saying that it is holding them up. but I guess having to much freight is better then none.. well thanks for responding and keep truckin!!!!!!!