First ever driverless Semi hauled a load of beer 120 miles through Colorado.

I wonder how driverless cars will affect those who have lost their driver license permanently.

I wonder just how well the system will handle the wildly varying winter conditions, snow covered roads without marked lanes, sudden stretches of glare ice, blinding snow squalls, drifts, etc, plus I can't imagine that there is too many drivers willing to stretch out and leisurely relax as computer does the driving !@#$^&*()))________----------------<>>,,,,,..whoa oops.... sorry about that seems my computer had a bit of a glitch, whew..... hope that never happens as one of these is rolling down the road.

I wonder just how well the system will handle the wildly varying winter conditions, snow covered roads without marked lanes, sudden stretches of glare ice, blinding snow squalls, drifts, etc, plus I can't imagine that there is too many drivers willing to stretch out and leisurely relax as computer does the driving !@#$^&*()))________----------------<>>,,,,,..whoa oops.... sorry about that seems my computer had a bit of a glitch, whew..... hope that never happens as one of these is rolling down the road.
Going to be very interesting with ice and snow on the roads.

If they were really serious about testing the system and it's viability they'd hook it up in Russia, all of those YouTube trucking fails from there show just about every unexpected and insane situation it could encounter, egads there are lulu's.