ABF | First interview

Grumman

TB Lurker
Credits
Got a call for the interview this week. I thought they forgot about me since it's been a couple of weeks since I put the app. in. Anyone know what to expect at the first interview?

what position did you apply for? I noticed that you are from locust grove so I take it you appled in Atlanta? I live just up the road in Stockbridge

Got a call for the interview this week. I thought they forgot about me since it's been a couple of weeks since I put the app. in. Anyone know what to expect at the first interview?

What ever you do, DO NOT lie about ANYTHING. ABF will find out the truth sooner or later, trust me. Also they want to know all about your own personal finance issues and your credit history, I am not joking either. They also want a spotless accident/incident history also. A great job running for them but, they will NOT take damaged people. So think BEFORE you answer their verbal questions. Good Luck. :shift:

yeah, ditto that, don't lie at the interview cause they do check.they want to know everything at the interview. you'll be asked to clarify some info on your app if they have a question about something, other than that just relax.It took about a month or so before I got the ok to start. good luck

I thought Atlanta had drivers on layoff?........If you made it to the interview you probably got the job I never had to take a second good luck its a good job try and stick it out when it gets slow

I applied around July 4 weekend and did not get a callback until the end of September, got hired started Oct 1 was a casual for 1 week and got on the board on Oct 9. They check EVERYTHING! I have a spotless record with credit mvr etc and it still took that long to get in. Don't lie to them, they found moving violations on my record all the way back to when I was a teenager, things I couldn't find on my own that I forgot about. Once you are hired stick it out because it really is a good company, eat the crap for a while because it will pay off. Hope this helps.

It's going to be a long, long time before anyone needs interview advice. I think A.Beer.Freak. was just bored and brought a 3-year-old thread back to life and it is confusing everyone.

Hopefully some more people will get their call !! Hint, hint!!!! I'm waiting for my break!
From all I've heard . ABF is worth the wait !!!!