FedEx Freight | First Look - Kenworth T680

Yep, my image hosting provider stopped their service after using them for nearly 10 years.

I will not be fixing the links for the hundreds of messages and thousands of images I've posted over the years.

If I get enough requests I'll fix a few here and there.

roog

Fixing the pictures for this T680.

file-6.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-16.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-15.jpg

we Won't see any of those new trucks in CA for another 5 years with over 500,000 miles on them and totally trashed!!!! BTW where the hell can I put my porch lights at on those trucks?

Nice looking truck.But a couple questions.

What is the thing to the left of the AC/Climate control?

And...are you sure that is a KW? It sems like it's missing a few gauges. :p

Signed Jealous OD driver.

Nice looking truck.But a couple questions.

What is the thing to the left of the AC/Climate control?

And...are you sure that is a KW? It sems like it's missing a few gauges. :p

Signed Jealous OD driver.

The thing to the left is a device used to listen to the company propaganda called mile marker bs

GT, the only trucks with leather are the older trophy trucks for 25 year "Master Level" safe drivers. The newer 25 year tractors have cloth and imitation leather.

ST

A master level driver should have leather if he wants it!! I'm serious about that.

I was just funnin, the KW looked like it was leather, really it did, our new freightliners aren't cloth, leather, or plastic..lol, I ain't figured out what they are, some sort of synthetic polymer I suppose, all I know is I can slide down in the seat and get comfy and look like a bullhauler, till you see the sysco trailers, then the jig is up.

A master level driver should have leather if he wants it!! I'm serious about that.

I was just funnin, the KW looked like it was leather, really it did, our new freightliners aren't cloth, leather, or plastic..lol, I ain't figured out what they are, some sort of synthetic polymer I suppose, all I know is I can slide down in the seat and get comfy and look like a bullhauler, till you see the sysco trailers, then the jig is up.

I'll take a picture of the interior of my trophy volvo at work tomorrow and post it...love the truck!

ST

silent trucker said:
Some dummy forgot to take the pictures this morning, and will take them tomorrow!!!

ST (Stupid Trucker)

I'll have your write up filled out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner