FedEx Freight | First Look - Kenworth T680

Okay, so the dummy took the photo's and uploaded them to the desktop, now if he can only figure out how to post them without the Mrs having to do it for him, all the while lecturing him about his total technological incompetence....and no, that doesn't require the wearing of depends.

ST

Okay, so the dummy took the photo's and uploaded them to the desktop, now if he can only figure out how to post them without the Mrs having to do it for him, all the while lecturing him about his total technological incompetence....and no, that doesn't require the wearing of depends.

ST
Don't feel bad, I had to have Guardrail explain to me how dropbox works, I finally got it downloaded, now I gotta figure out how to get pics from my phone to my computer..:(

I drove one of these today it had 37 miles on it when I got in.... Took it to the hills, truck is very slow pulling the hills.

First question: "why is it impossible to get the temperature comfortable? I'm either too hot or too cold. There's no happy medium."

Let's get one thing straight fuel efficiency has to do with a number of factors aerodynamics or the drag efficiency on the cab it also has to do with the *******s, transmission and gear ratio that FedEx determines that they want. Usually with an order this size Kenworth "Paccar" only makes suggestions on what to order to get the optimum fuel mileage.The 660 and 680 cabs have one of the lowest drag efficiencies on the market.

Well are you gonna address the question about the HVAC?

Kw's answer to the "Fuel Gap"?? One of the Socal drivers had a KW engineer ride with him for a couple of hours about 3 months ago. Had the chance to ask the engineer some pointed questions about KW's failures as a tractor. First question: "why is it impossible to get the temperature comfortable? I'm either too hot or too cold. There's no happy medium." Then I moved on to the fuel issue and he suddenly needed to go to the bathroom. I don't think he liked me. Oh well, I can live with that.

ST

I can never get the seat adjusted right. I think it is uncomfortable in the two I've driven.