first with the News

just off the wire Jevic lays off 40% of regional fleet with some locals mixed in also

I know someone so much in the know as our resident Wally-World driver wouldnt be talking about something that happened 2 weeks ago. So is this a new lay-off? Like the Boss Man said, Got a link??

new information given to drivers this am at dispatch by Management .If you require more information please contact your dispatcher ! good luck to you all and God speed !

axepinkslipzw4.jpg

Cowboy, what are you doing these days?? If you are still employed, we got some cleaning on the dock you can do. The sales people just dumped everything out on their desk and left it for the rest of us to clean up while they sit at home, or perhaps I can teach you how to load. :)

I appreciate the offer....But nahhh. You know I had the last J5 shuttle. So if there isnt a J5 shuttle for me I'm staying home. Soooo they are presently paying me to stay home. I am playing golf 2 to 3 times a week....Tough job, But someone has to do it. I am still waiting on a copy of my DAC report so i can make sure there is no inaccurate crap on there before I start putting my resume out there.:smilie_132: