Fitzpatrick

NCT is NOT ACCREDITED ]with the BBB.
With that being said, the report on the BBB.org website states "It is believed" meaning that it is "NOT" verified information. Someone supplied them with that, and it would not have been the hierarchy from NCT or it would have been worded as a fact not as a hearse/alleged information.
Obviously they are not out of business at this time because the drivers are still doing p/u's today and dispatchers and office personnel are still there doing their jobs.
All these rumors are only causing detriment to the company as well as to the employees of NCT. As a spouse of a driver, I know what the rumors are doing to us, the stress and uncertainty it is causing us. The last thing I want for my husband is to have unnecessary additional stress added to a stressful job. You all who have been adding fuel to these rumors should take a second thought before you post and think what your post is actually accomplishing. You are not helping any of the employees of NCT / not one!
I came out here hoping to find some solid information, and all I find is the same unverified rumors that are circulating the gossip grape line.

I don't know what the future holds for NCT but I do hope for the best. Maybe management hasn't always been what we would have like, but I do know that they provided my husband with a good paycheck that we were able to raise are family on. My husband has been with NCT from the beginning and had over 10 years with Jevic. In the 20 + years he has always been able to provide for his family. The future ........is going to be what It is going to be..

NCT is NOT ACCREDITED ]with the BBB.
With that being said, the report on the BBB.org website states "It is believed" meaning that it is "NOT" verified information. Someone supplied them with that, and it would not have been the hierarchy from NCT or it would have been worded as a fact not as a hearse/alleged information.
Obviously they are not out of business at this time because the drivers are still doing p/u's today and dispatchers and office personnel are still there doing their jobs.
All these rumors are only causing detriment to the company as well as to the employees of NCT. As a spouse of a driver, I know what the rumors are doing to us, the stress and uncertainty it is causing us. The last thing I want for my husband is to have unnecessary additional stress added to a stressful job. You all who have been adding fuel to these rumors should take a second thought before you post and think what your post is actually accomplishing. You are not helping any of the employees of NCT / not one!
I came out here hoping to find some solid information, and all I find is the same unverified rumors that are circulating the gossip grape line.

I don't know what the future holds for NCT but I do hope for the best. Maybe management hasn't always been what we would have like, but I do know that they provided my husband with a good paycheck that we were able to raise are family on. My husband has been with NCT from the beginning and had over 10 years with Jevic. In the 20 + years he has always been able to provide for his family. The future ........is going to be what It is going to be..
Much of what you say about the rumor mill is true. Of course, if you had some true leadership at NCT they could put an end to all the talk, by communicating with their employees.Their silence has only reinforced the rumors.When there was talk of a union,which was brought on by frustration in drivers,the arrogant president had no problem strutting around trying to impress everyone.I guess he crawled back under his rock...so much for Mr. tough guy.

Jockey, As I mentioned management hasn't always been what we would have liked......with that said. There is something to be said when anyone who ever worked for Harry would work for him again in a heartbeat. I understand the frustration with regards to the "new" management (as I had said in original post, my husband worked for NCT & Jevic over 20+ yrs). The problem here is I believe at this time NCT is between a rock and a hard place. I do believe there is something a miss..... don't get me wrong..... but for NCT to succeed in moving forward they need employees. If they would answer the rumors and lets just say for sake of argument, that they hold a meeting and tell all the employees "Well things are really bad for the company right now, but we need you to give us 6 months before you look for a new job, just incase we can save the boat. How many would actually do that??? Most employees/people are going to jump ship. Employees are there to earn a paycheck (most because they need one / not want one) and if they fear losing the paycheck they are going to do what the feel they need to do. The company isn't going to hold a meeting and tell you everything is fine when it is not. At the same time they are not going to tell you how bad things are until they have exhausted every avenue to keep the company open. Their silence adds to frustration and adds fuel to the rumors....but rumors are rumors. Until they close and pad lock the doors they are still open.
Don't get me wrong my husband and I would love to know the truth. However I have resigned to the fact that unless I/we are invited to go to one of the close door meetings, I/we are not going to know.
As my husband and I discussed he is going to stick it out and see what happens. If the worst happens he will draw unemployment and find another company to drive for and start all over with....ugh!!

Unfortunately Harry hasn't had anything to do with running NCT since 2011. Which explains lost accounts.Employees are all ready jumping ship,so you're right having a meeting now would be meaningless because they have no credibility with employees.The time to start communicating was 2yrs ago instead of the" if you don't like it there's the door" policy they adopted.

Unfortunately Harry hasn't had anything to do with running NCT since 2011. Which explains lost accounts.Employees are all ready jumping ship,so you're right having a meeting now would be meaningless because they have no credibility with employees.The time to start communicating was 2yrs ago instead of the" if you don't like it there's the door" policy they adopted.
lr

You are absolutely right. Now they need to make something happen and if they succeed , they will need to do what they haven't done since Harry left and treat their employees with respect and communicate. we had the chance to see Harry this past fall and it still amazed us, his ability to talk to you without making you feel like you are out of his league. He always made the drivers feel like without them {the driver} he wouldn't have a company. When he {or some of the old management team} asked you to go the extra mile you knew it was appreciated. You are right, their......."there's the door policy" is coming back to hit them in their a$$.

harry, harry, harry. jesus , when are all of you kool ade drinkers gonna stop creamin every time you hear harry. harry got the company to where it is now and no one else. you sell 51 per cent of your company for 60 million and then **** it all away. things get tight in the economy and nothing left. good planning harry. how did you **** away all the bucks? so easy. keep buying really good equipment. smart. buying really f'd up companies. bad. you don't buy 2 companies with one foot in the bankruptcy door like western and PnP had. western didn't hurt so bad but that buying PnP was a total F'n disaster. harry got all their bills, all the office employees, all their junk equipment and all of their "drivers" . lot of the freight went else where. PnP showed up and started acting like they bought us out. NCT got pulled down to there level insyead of making PnP people meet our standards and way of doing things...the NCT way. Harry couldn't pull off his going public...hard to seel stock in company that hadn't turned profit in 5 yrs. and lets face it and some of you need to smell the coffee...harry is old and rather be in florida then listening to belly aching drivers. Harry made the decisions that brought NCT to where it is now. get over harry. he aint your buddy anymore. he aint coming back to save the day and he aint putting up his buck to save NCT. the clock is ticking. rats are jumping from the sinking ship. vultures are circling. fuel island is blocked and people are saying good buy. it doesn't look good. do what is best for you and yours and good luck. if you have enough years to remember the NCT way...that was the best.