XPO | Five Seconds Until Termination

That rule is ridiculous! How many times have drivers clocked in a minute or two early and worked? I saw it all the time when I worked for the con-men. Now I can understand if a driver had a habit of being 10 or 20 minutes late on a regular basis but one minute is ridiculous. The way the Con-Way treats their employees I can now get a better understanding on why there is so much damaged freight and low moral.

Remember it's one second. How about 1.........that's one...........UNO............second past your start time and you ARE LATE! Not just one minute to be considered late, One second.

Remember it's one second. How about 1.........that's one...........UNO............second past your start time and you ARE LATE! Not just one minute to be considered late, One second.

:hide: Actually, you can go 59 seconds past the appointed time before you are late. THEN it is one second.:smilie_132:

:hide: Actually, you can go 59 seconds past the appointed time before you are late. THEN it is one second.:smilie_132:

I agree with that. Good catch 10,000+ views later.

If you have a start time of 10:00am
Than 10:00am and 59 seconds still keeps you in the clear.
I think it should be re-titled Five Minutes Until Termination.

I agree with that. Good catch 10,000+ views later.

If you have a start time of 10:00am
Than 10:00am and 59 seconds still keeps you in the clear.
I think it should be re-titled Five Minutes Until Termination.

You really can't be serious! Good catch! Are you justifying 59 seconds as a grace period? We are talking about SECONDS,RIGHT? Hover over the time clock to get your 59 seconds, perfect. Employee friendly exemplified again. 10,000 views seems to show a bit of interest, correct?

You really can't be serious! Good catch! Are you justifying 59 seconds as a grace period? We are talking about SECONDS,RIGHT? Hover over the time clock to get your 59 seconds, perfect. Employee friendly exemplified again. 10,000 views seems to show a bit of interest, correct?

The first 59 seconds of your start time is typically the grace period. If someone has their Kronos clock down to the second kudos to them. I know I never did and was always in 30 minutes prior, just to wind down and get ready for work.

There seems to be two ways to look at it:

Start Time plus 59 seconds and your safe.

Start Time plus 60 seconds and your late. (1 second)

This topic sure got micro-managed by us members!:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:

The first 59 seconds of your start time is typically the grace period. If someone has their Kronos clock down to the second kudos to them. I know I never did and was always in 30 minutes prior, just to wind down and get ready for work.

There seems to be two ways to look at it:

Start Time plus 59 seconds and your safe.

Start Time plus 60 seconds and your late. (1 second)

This topic sure got micro-managed by us members!:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132: