XPO | Five Seconds Until Termination

I agree with that. Good catch 10,000+ views later.

If you have a start time of 10:00am
Than 10:00am and 59 seconds still keeps you in the clear.
I think it should be re-titled Five Minutes Until Termination.
:hide: SEE !!! I am not totally brain dead! 10,000+ views, and now we know! :smilie_132:

I agree with that. Good catch 10,000+ views later.

If you have a start time of 10:00am
Than 10:00am and 59 seconds still keeps you in the clear.
I think it should be re-titled Five Minutes Until Termination.
:hide: SEE !!! I am not totally brain dead! 10,000+ views, and now we know! :smilie_132:

Bottom line...........Seconds (59 according to Dockworker) on the KRONOS after the designated start time are the determining factor in keeping your job. EXECELLENT! Yes five minutes tallied by seconds, understood.

Bottom line...........Seconds (59 according to Dockworker) on the KRONOS after the designated start time are the determining factor in keeping your job. EXECELLENT! Yes five minutes tallied by seconds, understood.

Just curious as to how many Con-WAY employees are close to termination do to the rigid standards set here. The powers that be should re-evaluate their approach on morale building. I have never seen such extremely low morale in this company as it is now. Low morale does not promote a very efficient or productive environment for any of the thousands of employees here.

george

you actually re-hashed this thread??? i thought we(you) were past this? your 5 seconds have been up and over with a long time ago. as george would say......PRESS ON

Do to your unhappiness with my 5 seconds situation of not being over Mr. PaulWall, you totally avoided the purpose of review here. This would be the incredible rigid standards to precipitate the extremely bad morale I see in this company. Is this only my observation or does anyone else happen to notice the morale here?

How can you not

Do to your unhappiness with my 5 seconds situation of not being over Mr. PaulWall, you totally avoided the purpose of review here. This would be the incredible rigid standards to precipitate the extremely bad morale I see in this company. Is this only my observation or does anyone else happen to notice the morale here?

The morale is terrible, your right. How can it not be, they keep taking from us. Pension, sick days, health insurance enhancements, turning trucks down to 62 mph. Its not the end either.

Well I'm glad someone else can see the morale is so incredibly down. As for conwayrocks.....He must be in a different zone not to see this level of discontent. Quite possibly in the ivory tower. The next question would be how to improve on this failing. Their problem/solution formula isn't really fooling anyone.

Is anyone close to their five seconds yet? Kronos cops are watching>>>>WINK :1036316054: >>>>WINK.

Rules are rules but, selective enforcement is called discrimination! I know, I've seen this selectivity in action!

ok it is like this ! we have all been in a truck and seen other people in a hurry and we have all said ( he should have left 5 min earlier) they don't put a starting time up so you could be late ...hey they give you 5 times don't you think that after the second one you should get it together ...it isn't rocket science driver there not being unfair there giving you 5 chances