Flag This

This well may be Oak looking but at any rate they are against organized labor. Not the usual ad we have seen from Modern Staffing or Pacific Transport Services but flag them anyway. Also keep your eyes open for these kind of ads on Craigslist in the right to work states or areas of high unemployment.

How is this advertisement a violation of TOS for Craigslist?
I flag stuff on there all the time but it is usually scams or mis categorized, etc.

Part of add off Career Builder.Com

"Oak Harbor Freight Lines offers one of the most enriching and productive work environments. We recognize and reward outstanding achievement while encouraging effective communication, empowerment, and teamwork in gaining market advantage while establishing an industry standard for superior customer service and satisfaction":toxic:

WHAT A JOKE.

They took the part out that by taking this job you will be crossing a picket line it use to say because of an Economic strike replacement drivers. Maybe they weren't having much luck with that. That nose needs to get much bigger foster lol.

What do you mean by flag it?

Scoe said:
How is this advertisement a violation of TOS for Craigslist?
I flag stuff on there all the time but it is usually scams or mis categorized, etc.

Flag it off as spam/overpost. No it isn't in violation of the TOS but what the heck the SOB's want to play hard ball make them pay for an ad on one of the other boards or the paper. They only post in the cities that Craigslist charges for when the want to "scare" the employees.

Just so I have this straight.

The new strategy now of getting the company to give into your demands is to "Flag their ads on Craigslist"?

Flag it off as spam/overpost. No it isn't in violation of the TOS but what the heck the SOB's want to play hard ball make them pay for an ad on one of the other boards or the paper. They only post in the cities that Craigslist charges for when the want to "scare" the employees.

So you are asking people to lie or misrepresent why they flag something on Craigslist? That undermines the whole flagging system on Craigslist.

Actually the company has been lying and misrepresent the ads because they are not letting them know that they will have to cross a picket line of pissed off Teamsters. Some of these guys that have flown in for this dream job have one way tickets here and the ones that get here and don't want to cross are on their own. Why doesn't the company be honest in the ad. So yep looks like spam to me.

They way I look at it, there are alot of spam drivers, actually ex-drivers, that have nothing better to do but cause more trouble than what is at hand. The partial quote "Anything at this point helps" sounds like the teamsters are fading. Hahaha.

Save money on ads

I have the perfect solution they won't be needing the middle and lower mgt
staff when they are missing most of the customer base.Take these people and teach them a real skill so they can be useful members of society again.
No need to import okies got plenty dumb ones already here.Do you suppose in this downsizing effort that fifty percent of mgt ,sales.and office staff will
be eliminated.Best leave the ship rats it's taking on water.

Actually the company has been lying and misrepresent the ads because they are not letting them know that they will have to cross a picket line of pissed off Teamsters. Some of these guys that have flown in for this dream job have one way tickets here and the ones that get here and don't want to cross are on their own. Why doesn't the company be honest in the ad. So yep looks like spam to me.

Flag away then, but I won't because they give the phone number and I don't think that it meets the definition of spam.

The ad in the Oregonian clearly states the facts as to the labor dispute and what may or may not happen to anyone crossing the lines when the dispute is settled.

They way I look at it, there are alot of spam drivers, actually ex-drivers, that have nothing better to do but cause more trouble than what is at hand. The partial quote "Anything at this point helps" sounds like the teamsters are fading. Hahaha.

"Anything at this point helps" was directed at the fact that we're already on strike. Oak Harbor losing their customers is one thing, but them getting in trouble with Craigslist so they can't post job listings for free anymore is icing on the cake.

AUBdriver, keep posting and trying to bring us down. It will be good to quote in a few months when YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB ANYMORE!!! :butt kiss:

The ad doesn't qualify as SPAM. Therefore it is not in violation of the TOS. The animated graphic, on the other hand, appears to violate the rules of these message boards.

Yes and you certainly sound like a spam driver that is lost, just like the replacements.

Just so I have this straight.
The new strategy now of getting the company to give into your demands is to "Flag their ads on Craigslist"?
Works for some, maybe not for all. Did you keep your CDL so you can come up and help? How is the concrete business?

Not if you can actually hire from all those cities, how is that a violation of TOS? I think you are grasping at straws with this claim.
You are correct on both accounts.

Flag away then, but I won't because they give the phone number and I don't think that it meets the definition of spam.

The ad in the Oregonian clearly states the facts as to the labor dispute and what may or may not happen to anyone crossing the lines when the dispute is settled.

I see no phone number in any of the six links that I posted. Care to enlighten me? The ads in The Oregonian do have the labor dispute in progress disclaimer and the phone number.

The ad doesn't qualify as SPAM. Therefore it is not in violation of the TOS. The animated graphic, on the other hand, appears to violate the rules of these message boards.
Animated graphic? Where?

PS: Ed, the wooden shoes have dry rot.

AUBdriver, keep posting and trying to bring us down. It will be good to quote in a few months when YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB ANYMORE!!! :butt kiss:

I was being facetious about the ani at the end of this post vs. the no nudity policy of the MB.
Relax, it was only meant as a joke.