Flag This

livlly909, what gives you the thought that I'm a kiss-@$$? Is it because I choose to bring my voice to this forum and not to conform to a thought controlling mindset that Teamsters and OHFL try to do?

livlly909, what gives you the thought that I'm a kiss-@$$? Is it because I choose to bring my voice to this forum and not to conform to a thought controlling mindset that Teamsters and OHFL try to do?

Oh where do I start.....

For starters, you have not posted one thing that was anti-OAKH...and you haven't posted anything that is pro-Teamsters........sounds like to me you are in management.... As I've said before, I believe you've never driven a tractor-trailer in your life.....

2nd, you are constantly harassing the other posters and annoyingly posting anti-Teamster remarks. You are anti-Union. We get it.

In the process you are miserably failing at attempts to get people to cross the picket line pretending to be a fellow Teamster. How many people have crossed in the past week?? We already know who the traitors are!! :chairshot:

kinda have to agree with livlly 909 . I scanned the posts I am smelling company lackie not free thinker . Hope atleast in your own mind you know the difference between right and wrong. But then saying it is just business
these days eliminates the need of conscience. THink about it AUBdrvr