Averitt | Flex Force

ltl lifer

Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
Credits
Does anyone here have any experience, enrolled or know anything about FlexForce and how it works? Is it still an option that is available?

I have been giving this a lot of thought as I am ready to greatly reduce the number of hours/days I work every week.

I would be interested in that...I tried to google it but you have to log in into an Averitt intranet site to see the info...

Apparently it is still in effect...

Other Benefits

FlexForce

We all want more quality time for ourselves and our families. FlexForce is designed to reward associates who have served 15 or more full-time years with the Big Red Team.

This exciting option allows those long-time team members to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having health benefits, but have the option to transfer to a part-time position. With FlexForce, an eligible associate can:

• Remain covered under our health insurance program
• Continue 401(k) contributions
• Keep receiving our monthly Profit Sharing contributions

This is just one more way our associates are rewarded for their years of dedication and commitment to the Big Red Team!

I want to know from someone who has lived it. I wouldn't want to do it and then be harangued into working 5 days a week!