SAIA | Florida freight dead

rewind

TB Lurker
Credits
New to the board just found it... freight in florida has dropped tremendous. City drivers getting cut and running line haul in the day time then line haul drivers getting cut at night. Sales said today that OUR numbers are better than last years.But, yet I keep getting more and more new guys every week. And boy are they picking from the bottom of the s**t pile. :USA:

Can not speak for Florida but SEA has more fright than we know what to do with. 12 hour days are the norm for our P&D drivers.

Must be slow down there. I ran from ORL to CLT last friday, empty. Central said they had everything in Fla covered. This is very unusual. They usually send us CLT system drivers down there and we stay all week long.

wish my sales staff would get off their dead a$$ and get more freight to pick up. more than enugh here in tennessee they just need to go get the business and it would also help if atl and mps would quit destroying the freight:ranting2: :order:

Ain't that the truth

I swear that sometimes dockworkers at SAIA could break anvils. It happens all over the system. Put just one more shipment on the trailer. Never mind the thousand pounder is sitting on top of a three hundred pounder. Yep we made the load factor alright.:realmad: