Yellow | FMCSA To Release New HOS Rule December 22!

Some of the rules are there for us too. Don't lose sight of that. And who gives a rip about business' interest? When the rules change, they change for everyone and businesses will have to adapt and might have to hire more drivers. Since when has safety and job creation been bad things?

Best thing that could happen 14hr days, 10 hrs driving. NO 34 restart sounds like a great job.After 40 years something good in trucking.And you cry baby's about not making any money live within you means, or push for a raise.Why kill yourself working for minimum wage.Truck driving is fun stop making it a job, stop and smell the roses you will be much happier.

Best thing that could happen 14hr days, 10 hrs driving. NO 34 restart sounds like a great job.After 40 years something good in trucking.And you cry baby's about not making any money live within you means, or push for a raise.Why kill yourself working for minimum wage.Truck driving is fun stop making it a job, stop and smell the roses you will be much happier.

Sounds good to me. We need higher wages not longer hours...

.Truck driving is fun stop making it a job, stop and smell the roses you will be much happier.
Fun????!!!! ROFLMAO

When announcement is made it will immediately end up in court where it will be argued and fought over for months if not years so nobody get all excited just yet.

Bring it to court all you want. Burden of proof can be a real muther effer. And simply bringing it in isn't reason enough to grant an injunction. If they want to change the rules, they will be changed.

Seems to me when it was changed to 11 hours it didn't go through all that...
Almost 8 years later and they are STILL fighting over HOS. This may never end! Just live within your means ,obey
the law, and don't listen to breakroom/truckstop lawyers.

Best comment yet....many of you have forgotten......KK

Whoa there big fella! I think the kind of roses(cannabis)hes talking about are illegal in 50 states and thats what you'd have to be smelling(aka smoking)to love driving a truck after a few years!

PS: If you move to certain localities you could most likely get any doctor to give you a medical exemption after you told him you work for yrc!

I have voted in every election in the last 30 years no matter how insignificant, from president to dog catcher. Somebody has to go out and vote in order to cancel out the votes of dead democrats.

that is right for sure . You also need to cancel out them votes by people who did not actually vote for the democrat or do not even exist . how many of them are going to be caught for voter fraud before someone does something like require all votes to be verified , maybe by showing ID ? Opps . I am a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ , damn it man .

Just looked at the new rules, as I posted in another part of the boards, I really don't see a problem. Think of what you can do VS what you cannot do. Trucking has become a pain in the shorts, it's just a job, deal with it or move on. The industry is going to have a real big problem with finding QUALIFIED drivers in the future. Union/ Non so-called good jobs are now mainly held by the gray hair's mid 50's to 60's once they are retired what's left? I see freight wiggle wagons being pulled by the YOUING GUNS it is SCARY to say the least. Maybe that is why the LTL companies are buy 53's instead of new sets of 28'. Think of those drivers from the PREDATOR T/L outfits as your replacment once you retire. All those special intrest groups that brought lawsuits that started this BS, I'm sure are looking to file another lawsuit. Is the IBT going to follow suit? You don't have to drive 11 or work 14 you just have the oppurtunity to do so. The IBT represented companies can stay with what they are currently doing or just present a change of operations and negociate a contract change with the IBT to make their company more competitive with the rest of the industry.

Maybe that is why the LTL companies are buy 53's instead of new sets of 28'.
AE is the only one that screwed up and did that. The rest of the real companies converted to pups. AE's problem is that they wanted the driver to hook/unhook them for gratis. They are not nearly as big of a pain in the a$$ as people make them out to be.

I think i missed it

AE is the only one that screwed up and did that. The rest of the real companies converted to pups. AE's problem is that they wanted the driver to hook/unhook them for gratis. They are not nearly as big of a pain in the a$$ as people make them out to be.

I think I missed something her e. What is the difference in hauling 2 pups or one 53' or the advantage ?