Central Transport | FMLA terminations

If they are fired for having fmla. Call a fmla lawyer right away. It is against the law to fire someone for having fmla. The law is, if the terminal has at least 50 hourly employees working, by law if you have a medical condition that you may have to miss work becuz of it, you can quilify for fmla. What made you ask about this? If you know soneone who has been fired bcuz of having fmla, or is let go "for some other reason" inbox me I know a great lawyer that will take your case. It is very difficult to fire someone with fmla, the employer must have some strong disiplinary action to fire you.

There's some shady stuff going on in LVL, aka 402. A driver was out on medical leave, he called T Winters to check on his insurance... He was told that he had been let go due to work force reduction... No one at V or CT even bothered letting him know he was fired/released.. Anther driver was told he need qualify to work at CT....they have yet to make a decision about him, he's sitting at home waiting on CT to approve him so be can get back to work...my guess is they won't, he had shoulder surgery last year and he'd been out on fmla for a time. I guarantee CT will string him along until he gives up and finds another job.

There's some shady stuff going on in LVL, aka 402. A driver was out on medical leave, he called T Winters to check on his insurance... He was told that he had been let go due to work force reduction... No one at V or CT even bothered letting him know he was fired/released.. Anther driver was told he need qualify to work at CT....they have yet to make a decision about him, he's sitting at home waiting on CT to approve him so be can get back to work...my guess is they won't, he had shoulder surgery last year and he'd been out on fmla for a time. I guarantee CT will string him along until he gives up and finds another job.

Back in March 2009, after I had a work comp injury, off for 5 months, then back to work full time no restrictions. The company I worked for found an opportunity to indefinately lay me off they said due to the economy, though the next monday they rehired 5 drivers that they previously laid off. I felt that it was due to the Injury I had and that I filed a claim against their customer where I was hurt. I filed eeoc for age discrimination and disability. Though eeoc found that they were in violation of the law, eeoc let them slide. Basically, they wrote a better letter than I did. Suggested that I hire an attorney to fight it. They won. On my Dac, it says they would consider a rehire of me after a review and interview. Do not hold your breath, go file for unemployment.

In most states once your out 6 months you can be realesed and put on long term disability. They are supposed to send you letter if you are not back by(specified date) that you are no longer employed.