SAIA | Follow Up on North East drivers

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
As everyone knows, there was a hiring blitz to service the N.E. My employer lost several drivers. Just wondering if the guys who left company A for Saia still feel it was a good move? Be honest, we do not know who you are. I personally do not care either hehe

As everyone knows, there was a hiring blitz to service the N.E. My employer lost several drivers. Just wondering if the guys who left company A for Saia still feel it was a good move? Be honest, we do not know who you are. I personally do not care either hehe
Don't take it personal because this forum has very few posters. It's viewed a lot but many hesitate to post and become a member for whatever reason.

We are just another trucking company we pay good we are non union we have cameras in our trucks we earn our money lazy slow drivers will not make it here stay off your phone don’t tailgate and drive like you’ve got some brains and you will be fine

We are just another trucking company we pay good we are non union we have cameras in our trucks we earn our money lazy slow drivers will not make it here stay off your phone don’t tailgate and drive like you’ve got some brains and you will be fine
I am not looking for myself. Satisfied where I am. Just wondering if the grass was really that much greener.

Don't take it personal because this forum has very few posters. It's viewed a lot but many hesitate to post and become a member for whatever reason.
I will not take it personally. Maybe it was a lateral move, not as upward as some may have thought. And now they are unwilling to admit it