Estes | Fontana Ca. softball team travels to Richmond

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
Well isn't this just a precious event? Seems right in the middle of layoffs, soft economy, no funds for driver appreciation week etc. etc. Rob decides to fly the Fontana terminals softball team to Richmond to play the champs from the Gomer Pyle state. Well isn't this special? See Rob has a special place in his heart for Fontana. He feels they were the spoiler during the union movement last year. And he's correct. What he doesn't know is that the majority in Fontana wanted it to happen. But due to the gestapo crew ie. a couple :butt kiss: drivers and their management team in Fontana using fear tactics. They were able to thwart the attempt. If those drivers in Fontana had any intestinal fortitude, and done, what they now know, was the right thing, then, well,who knows what would have transpired. I'll tell you who knows. Elvis knows. p.s. I bet if Rob knew how many pro union drivers he had on board that flight, he would have given them O.J. Simpson memorabilia and had O.J. and his possee armed with butcher knifes waiting on the tarmack for their arrival. Elvis out....

Well isn't this just a precious event? Seems right in the middle of layoffs, soft economy, no funds for driver appreciation week etc. etc. Rob decides to fly the Fontana terminals softball team to Richmond to play the champs from the Gomer Pyle state. Well isn't this special? See Rob has a special place in his heart for Fontana. He feels they were the spoiler during the union movement last year. And he's correct. What he doesn't know is that the majority in Fontana wanted it to happen. But due to the gestapo crew ie. a couple :butt kiss: drivers and their management team in Fontana using fear tactics. They were able to thwart the attempt. If those drivers in Fontana had any intestinal fortitude, and done, what they now know, was the right thing, then, well,who knows what would have transpired. I'll tell you who knows. Elvis knows. p.s. I bet if Rob knew how many pro union drivers he had on board that flight, he would have given them O.J. Simpson memorabilia and had O.J. and his possee armed with butcher knifes waiting on the tarmack for their arrival. Elvis out....
Well, watch out Fontana team! If you win you're layed off. If you lose, he'll fly you back then lay you off.

In any case, good luck and kick butt!

yeah this is the reason some of the other carriers are leaving us behind right here, SOFTBALL BABY!!!! Estes cares more about softball than being competitive and agressively going after more business!!! REV IT UP!!!!!!!