TForce | fontana ca.

Apostolic said:
Like couples that get a divorce,because one spouse wouldn't put the cap back on the tooth paste tube.

Sometimes it doesn't take that much to get people upset.

Trust me, it's not the cap off the toothpaste, that's just the last straw........

When you let things fester then all it takes is " a little thing"

At least here people can vent and cleanse their system, lol.

FM

Skeeter said:
I hope they do vote the teamsters in. Then I can laugh at them when we are making more and they are making less. We will get higher raises and the will get what the teamsters will bargain for them. Probably 20 cents.

It will be like USF Reddaway in California makes more than their union counter parts in Oregon.

Like Motor Cargo in Reno making less than the rest of Motor Cargo. But at least they can say their teamsters. :biglaugh:

I still say it will be a big split and the majority will stay nonunion and UPS will pay them just above union scale to keep them that way.

Right or wrong its my opinion just like you have one. Time will tell...:smilie_132:
It will be all or nothing!!!!!!!!

Apostolic said:
Take my advice,its better to thank God for what you have now,than to curse him for what you don't have.
Apo,
Where has anyone cursed God for the lack of pay in regards to delay time or for the so-called work rules being enforced or not enforced as the TM or foremen see fit? It has absolutely nothing to do with God. There is nothing wrong with wanted to be compensated for time spent on the job. I wonder how you'd feel as a city driver if was 2:00pm and there were no pickups to be made until 4:00pm and they told you to just sit somewhere for those 2 hours without pay? I don't think you'd like it. And you'd be even madder if you saw that the road drivers didn't really care about it because it wasn't happening to them.

stldude44 said:
Apo,
Where has anyone cursed God for the lack of pay in regards to delay time or for the so-called work rules being enforced or not enforced as the TM or foremen see fit? It has absolutely nothing to do with God. There is nothing wrong with wanted to be compensated for time spent on the job. I wonder how you'd feel as a city driver if was 2:00pm and there were no pickups to be made until 4:00pm and they told you to just sit somewhere for those 2 hours without pay? I don't think you'd like it. And you'd be even madder if you saw that the road drivers didn't really care about it because it wasn't happening to them.

The DEVIL makes them do it.......

Mrissue... must have been B.S. i wish i could remember who told me that rumor first. it didnt last a day, but it was a good one.