Food Selfies

Ok Ok enuff rememberances where are the food pics????

Your in Ohio.... Graeter's Ice cream or a bowl of chili from Skyline Cincinnati please

Picture841_zpsecd02203.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i just had a coffee with a donut i bought on Sunday..........

go ahead.......be envious.........i dare you..........

I am. I am. I love cinnamon sugar...

like any other state, we have donut shops. the biggest of course is Dunkin....

but here, we also have "Honey Dew", and they are generally larger in size, and MORE fillings if you like jelly, or Boston Creme, bluebery, etc.

the price for a dozen is a bit less than Dunkin as well..

ok...however.....try finding what you want (or like) when you get there..!!!!

you gotta get up and out early for a great selection.

i was "so lucky" that they had at least 8 cinnamon sugar left, and that was at 9:30 AM Sunday morning..~~!!!!~~

then we have "family owned" non-chain donut shops.

we have here..."Allie's Donuts".....BUT....!!

you MUST eat them that day, or the day after the latest...~~~!!!!!!!!~~~

reason being, they are not made with too many (or no) preservatives, so they can go stale after that second day.

now, if one was to go there, (and i have been EARLY several times, driving the 35 miles to get there....!!!)

try NOT to be waiting in a line, that goes out the door, and into the parking lot.....(pics are included in the link)

prices are in line with other shops, and frankly, for the once every 4 months or so that i make that ride, "they are worth the trip"

i think shops like this, exist every where for sure...

https://www.google.com/search?q=all...6M4rfsAT9h4HoCg&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=1021&bih=635

Here was dinner last night from the Beachcliff Tavern on Detroit Road (State Route 254) in Rocky River, Ohio.
I had the Rocky River burger and bought there Dagwood Sandwich and saved it for later. Also had some clam chowder soup ohh it was delicious. There Dagwood Sand which is the bomb, they have this delicious garlic mayo it's really really good.

LOL, I retired from the CIA last year Pro, I can do this now, I may get a hit put out on me but here goes.

I don't know Mike, BBQ is big here, as is home style cooking places, everyone likes pizza, you name it and we have it. Personally I like anything Dianna cooks, she can make a box of hamburger helper taste good, she has a real talent for preparing food and knowing how to spice correctly. Pizza is my favorite food, after that its Dianna's cooking.

LOL, I retired from the CIA last year Pro, I can do this now, I may get a hit put out on me but here goes..

any book or series of books you may have already started to write, regarding your time at the CIA, make sure they do not get published till you are on "death's bed"...

this way......

you get to live.....

"a few extra years".....

just saying...........:1036316054:

I want the money and fame Brother! Thataway I can open my own Pizza joint and with me being famous folks will come in in droves, I'm gonna take over the T-Town pizza market!

This is a pie I made last night, the recipe comes from Ponca City, Oklahoma in honor of GT I decided to make something from his state.