Food Service Drivers at work

Huh, that's funny they all worked on mine. Well at any rate it will make you tired just watching them ha-ha!

Its me Mike, still on my daughters laptop and she has firefox installed...ugh, it keeps stepping all over itself, the worst browser ever! I can't figure out how to set anything, some folks swear by it, I swear by Chrome, for now I'm on this.

You tube puts me into script and I can't do squat, wanted to get a Chrome book but did the books and rent is due so its gonna have to wait till this weekend, for the time being I'm stuck on this computer, but hey it beats being on my phone, other than every page I hit on, I may as well get up and make a sandwich then come back and then I might be able to scroll the page, keeps transfering data, weird I say!

Its me Mike, still on my daughters laptop and she has firefox installed...ugh, it keeps stepping all over itself, the worst browser ever! I can't figure out how to set anything, some folks swear by it, I swear by Chrome, for now I'm on this.

You tube puts me into script and I can't do squat, wanted to get a Chrome book but did the books and rent is due so its gonna have to wait till this weekend, for the time being I'm stuck on this computer, but hey it beats being on my phone, other than every page I hit on, I may as well get up and make a sandwich then come back and then I might be able to scroll the page, keeps transfering data, weird I say!

I agree with you I never understood the draw to Firefox. I hate using my phone to search the internet, using my phone to search the internet is the absolute pitts!
What kind of sandwich are you making, sandwich's are yummy!

LOL, I was using the sandwich as a description of what I could do while firefox uploads...LOL, Dianna made brownies with homemade peanut butter icing! Come on over Brother!

I'm on Firefox, don't know what the draw is, it came with my computer. I am lucky mine just works because I would be as lost as GT to try and get it going if it didn't. I have Chrome on this computer too and from what few times I ran it I can't say that I can recall any differences that have stuck with me.
All that being said the vids worked for me and I am on easy street compared to the Sysco guys.
:guiness:

LOL, I was using the sandwich as a description of what I could do while firefox uploads...LOL, Dianna made brownies with homemade peanut butter icing! Come on over Brother!
Yum peanut butter icing, yum! I'll be right over!
Do you ever buy food from Sysco, like instead of going to the regular grocery store for things do you just call someone in the sales department and buy stuff from Sysco once in a while like meats, or cheeses or well pretty much anything.

Man that looks brutal now. I have been out of foodservice for a year now and that just looks like hell lol.

Hey GT send me some brownies. I want some. One of these times I still think we need to get together

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Do you ever buy food from Sysco, like instead of going to the regular grocery store for things do you just call someone in the sales department and buy stuff from Sysco once in a while like meats, or cheeses or well pretty much anything.

Don't know how Sysco does it, but at my place all I have to do is call customer service, give them the item number or tell them what I want and where to ship it to(I run out of a drop yard) and the next day it is on my trailer and the cost is deducted directly from my pay check. I order a lot of steaks off the meat plant in the summer time :-)

This is the way I handled deliveries for the state liquor store. That's my Magliner Gemini II it's a convertible dolly, it cost me a few bucks to, I ordered mine with all the options, I don't have all the options installed, like I didn't instal the stair climbers or the longer tongue but I do have both. I also sprang for the solid deck, because sometimes the liquor boxes just are not stable.

Any how I like the Magliner hand truck's they seem to be built really well.

This is more of a beverage delivery thing, but I saw this video on YouTube and I thought it was kind of a nice way to deliver beverages like pop it's a cool system Magliner makes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWwZl2KNWU

It certainly seems easier and more efficient then using the side load trailers.

I like the way the guy on the right is just working nice and leisurely while the guy on the left is running has ass off. :hysterical:

Mike I used to order high gluten flour to make my own pizza, bout the only place I ever found it was out of a place like Sysco, Dianna is allergic to gluten so I have had to explore alternatives, I want her to be able to enjoy it too, other than that, no, at Tankersley I used to buy a case of school pizza from time to time, my little kids loved the stuff, to tell you the truth I did too, and I'm a bit of a pizza snob.

If you use the gluten you can be a glutton and not have to share!

Mike I used to order high gluten flour to make my own pizza, bout the only place I ever found it was out of a place like Sysco, Dianna is allergic to gluten so I have had to explore alternatives, I want her to be able to enjoy it too, other than that, no, at Tankersley I used to buy a case of school pizza from time to time, my little kids loved the stuff, to tell you the truth I did too, and I'm a bit of a pizza snob.

I like those little Tony's Pizza's that are really small, the cafeteria at the middle school I went to used to sell them at lunch time, and actually I like those little pizza's there good, I haven't had them in years, but they made a tasty lunch.

It's hard to find a pizza I would consider bad, some are better than others, some skimp on the toppings but I really can't remember having one I couldn't eat or remember it because it was bad.

It's hard to find a pizza I would consider bad, some are better than others, some skimp on the toppings but I really can't remember having one I couldn't eat or remember it because it was bad.

I agree some pizza is better then others sure, but none of it's ever really bad, any time I buy a pizza I always have no trouble make it go all gone ha-ha!

Bad pizza to me is when the dough is old, I worked in pizza in my years before the military, some places will use day old to save money and it is awful, I love Simple Simons pizza, nothing fancy but its good, last one I got the dough had to be day old and the yeast died or didn't do its job to begin with and it was so bad I couldn't eat it.

My dream has always been to own and operate a pizza joint, not a big one, just a modest place that puts out an exceptional product that keeps folks coming back.

Time for you to go to bed lol. I love pizza to. Maybe I'll open my own pizza shop

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk