Yellow | For all disgruntled, unhappy YRC drivers....

Being a truck driver doesn't bestow upon you a business degree, either.
I'm just a truck driving fool who never finished school
I got my learning at the old truck stop
They said I won't amount to much when a gear shift
And a clutch was the only education I got

I'm just an old blue collar, semi-crazy road scholar
They tell me that I'm half insane
And I've been driving so long, I got diesel in my blood
And ninety weight oil on my brain

'Cause I'm semi-crazy, yeah, 'bout half nuts
To keep running up and down the road in these semi trucks
I might a had half a mind to slow it down for a time
But I'm never gonna give it up 'til I'm pushing up daisies
I'll be semi-crazy
:tr10driving03:

You make an awful lot of assumptions, I and others here have owned trucks, I can tell you that in 1972 I made more money by mistake than you can make on purpose today. If you're happy who am I to say it's wrong
A fair point. But a lot has changed since 1972, and I know a lot of ex-owners that have long gotten out because it's more complicated and not worth what it once was.

Then again, one could argue that to be the case about the entire trucking industry.

That's because 90% of the drivers here have a negative view of the company....triplex is positive and most of the times shares important information.
And I would expect 90% of the Guys to be negative, -15% wages, little if no pension, Lost vacation, National work rule forced on everyone, Yea I can see why 90% of the Guys on this site are just a little negative.
And before anyone tells them to "Get another Job if you don't like it" well they may not like it, But they can exersice their God given right to bitch about it if they so choose.
If there are those out there who do not like the bitching them please, Fell free to start your own web site.
As for important information? That Sir is up to your own point of view. I get to hear the same opinions from management. Dosen't make it right nor dose it mean I'll agree with it.

And I would expect 90% of the Guys to be negative, -15% wages, little if no pension, Lost vacation, National work rule forced on everyone, Yea I can see why 90% of the Guys on this site are just a little negative.
And before anyone tells them to "Get another Job if you don't like it" well they may not like it, But they can exersice their God given right to bitch about it if they so choose.
If there are those out there who do not like the bitching them please, Fell free to start your own web site.
As for important information? That Sir is up to your own point of view. I get to hear the same opinions from management. Dosen't make it right nor dose it mean I'll agree with it.
Everyone has a God given right to their own opinion. Doesn't make it right, nor does anyone have to agree with it. Imo.

Listen to the hypocrisy in your own statements, telling those who don't like the bitching to start their own web site. Well then, the same thing applies to you, if you don't like my statements, start your own web site. See how that works? Somehow I don't think you do.

Oh and by the way, try and learn the difference between facts and opinions.

Listen to the hypocrisy in your own statements, telling those who don't like the bitching to start their own web site. Well then, the same thing applies to you, if you don't like my statements, start your own web site. See how that works? Somehow I don't think you do.

I'm full of opinions.
I like reading others here too.
Everyone. Express away!
When your in a verbal battle. You have to know when to stop baiting the other person.
We all know that.
Uh O.
I just baited someone.
:2437:

Sometimes I surprise myself! :1036316054:
You and me both brother. But with my advanced years My memory has failed some. It's kind of like my Tallywacker, 'short most of the time, occasionally long. I know, I know, TMI. But being retired & with toooooooooooooo much time on hand, why not.von.

Who in the hell died and promoted you to god? Your last little statement proves what I'm talking about! Gotta have the last word. Trying to take the high ground in every post. Not only taking what some feel as a management position but trying to be high minded about it. Why is it that there are a lot of people who don't share you point of view? Could it have something to do with how you present yourself or your opinion?
1+1=2 but when it's written in crap I'm not gonna look at it. Same goes for your postings.

Who in the hell died and promoted you to god? Your last little statement proves what I'm talking about! Gotta have the last word. Trying to take the high ground in every post. Not only taking what some feel as a management position but trying to be high minded about it. Why is it that there are a lot of people who don't share you point of view? Could it have something to do with how you present yourself or your opinion?
1+1=2 but when it's written in crap I'm not gonna look at it. Same goes for your postings.

Does that mean I'm never ever going to get any "likes" from you? :sorrow: