FedEx Freight | For all the Nay sayers who think we are losing steam

This article by the radical, left leaning, Huffington Post STILL doesn't negate the FACT that 8 out of 11 centers have either voted NO or pulled their petitions....which is the same as a NO vote.
Losing steam...I'd say the fire has been put out!
Pulling a petition is not a "no" vote anymore than a non vote is a "no" vote in an NLRB election. That little change in the election rules sure has you upset now doesn't it? Don't bet the farm just yet redracer.

Pulling a petition is not a "no" vote anymore than a non vote is a "no" vote in an NLRB election. That little change in the election rules sure has you upset now doesn't it? Don't bet the farm just yet redracer.
As much as you post on this board....and every other board for that matter, union and non-union, when do you have time to work?
Oh, that's right, you work/worked for YRC, that explains a lot!

As much as you post on this board....and every other board for that matter, union and non-union, when do you have time to work?
Oh, that's right, you work/worked for YRC, that explains a lot!
As much as you post I can tell you have a desk job. I just can't figure out if it's behind the desk or under it....

If the threat of a union can make a billion dollar company change it's policies overnight, then even the non union people should be thankfull for their existance. What's going to be your recourse if they don't exist?

Well played sir.

And do you really think this is an immediate and overnight situation? This will be an ongoing process throughout the country that will take 20 years. Gives me something to look forward to when I go to work. Watching corporate squirm and pretend they care. So next time you think to yourselves the company isn't that bad and those pro union guys are idiots, you remember it is the pro union guys who CHANGED the policies towards you. They didn't do it out of the kindness of their hearts. It was an all out assault against every employee at fedex that wasn't corporate before the union came along. More and more ways to constrict your peace of mind, more ways to throw you out, walking on eggshells every day wondering if today is your last day on the job as an at will victim. Declining raises, weak benefits, route evaluations, stops per hour going up, more ways to squeeze blood from a stone. But when it came time for you to get something from them, they're nowhere to be found.

Facts are facts pal. The Huffington post is just the messenger. I'm sure you can find the same information on Faux news.
Unless they go against your union agenda, then they are belittled or ridiculed. Just because something is reported somewhere doesn't necessarily make it a fact. Plenty of false information out there. Much of it originating from the pro union side.